WP-Optimize Premium – WordPress Plugin
Your WordPress database stores everything you need for your website – plus many things you don’t need. Old versions of edits, spam, trash, and unapproved comments quickly pile up and waste valuable space, leaving your database bloated, slow, and eventually unfit for purpose.
WP-Optimize is a simple, highly effective plugin that solves this problem in seconds. It clears out unnecessary data and cleans up your tables, making them lean, fast, and thoroughly optimized.
WP-Optimize Premium plugin Features
Optimize your WordPress site’s database with the WP-Optimize Premium plugin. WP-Optimize guarantees that your sites are at last lean, quick, perfect, steady, and vigorous. Auto Optimize Database, Automatic Clean-ups, Displays Database Table Statistics, Mobile Device Friendly, Enables/Disables Trackbacks and Comments, Retains a Set Number of Weeks’ Data During Clean-ups, and substantially more.
WP-Optimize Cache is a revolutionary, all-in-one WordPress performance plugin that caches your site, cleans your database, compresses your images.
Our cache feature is built around the world’s fastest caching engine. This simple, popular and highly effective tool has everything you need to keep your website fast and thoroughly optimized!
It does it in three clever ways:
- It allows you to clean and optimize your database.
- It gives you the option to compress your images.
- It allows you to cache your pages, for super-fast load times (read more caching information below).
Extensive tests show the cache feature alone can make WordPress sites at least as fast as any other caching or speed plugin available and often faster. But when you combine the cache with the database optimization, image compression features, and minify, the speed difference with alternative solutions is significant.
WP-OPTIMIZE CACHE PREMIUM
Our free version of WP-Optimize Cache is great, but we also have an even more powerful Premium version with extra features that offer the ultimate in freedom and flexibility:
- Multisite Support extends database optimizations so they function for multiple WordPress sites at a time. If you manage more than one website, you will need WP-Optimize Cache Premium.
- Flexibility and Control give you the power to optimize select individual tables or a particular combination of tables on one or more WordPress websites, rather than having to optimize all database tables.
- Deleting unused and unwanted images: removes orphaned images from your WordPress site, plus images of a certain, pre-defined size.
- Sophisticated Scheduling: offers a wide range of options for scheduling automatic optimization. Specify an exact time and run clean-ups daily, weekly, fortnightly, or monthly and perform any number of additional once-off optimizations.
- Seamless Graphical User Interface: for superb clarity in scheduling and managing multi-site optimizations.
- WP-CLI support: provides a way to manage optimizations from the command-line interface if you have lots of sites
- Lazy Loading: load only the images and part of a web page when it is visible to the user so they can see something very quickly.
- Optimization Preview: This gives users the ability to preview, select and remove data and records available for optimization from the database.
- Preload key requests: preload assets such as web fonts and icon fonts, as recommended by Google PageSpeed Insights.
- Premium support – caching is one of the most complex things you can do for a website, so premium support offers you peace of mind there’s someone to talk quickly to if you need any technical answers or help to configure the optimizations of cache settings for your website.
Pratham (verified owner) –
This plugin is very nice and I get better support to set up my plugin perfectly.
Fitan (verified owner) –
Cheapest wordpress products I have ever bought.