GravityView – Display Gravity Forms Entries
The best way to display Gravity Forms entries on your website GravityView is to show Gravity Forms entries on your website. With GravityView, you can easily display entries visitors (or users) of your website made using GravityForms on the front-end. It’s a fantastic piece of software, and developments are going strong. If you need the best addon available for GravityForms today….
Manage submissions for your free or paid directory. Perfect for business listings, job boards, and more
Easy to Use & Customize
GravityView comes with built-in presets to display a variety of data. Use the drag & drop configuration to get it just right.
Approve & reject entries
You can choose to approve entries before they show on your site. This is great for paid submissions. If you have a public forum and want to review entries before they are visible in your View, you can moderate them. If you’re going to allow all access, that works, too.
Changelog GravityView 2.12.1 – Display Gravity Forms Entries
* Fixed: The Gravity Forms widget in the View editor would always use the source form of the View
* Fixed: The field picker didn’t use available translations
* Fixed: Importing [exported Views] failed when Custom Content or [DIY Layout] fields included line breaks.
* Fixed: When first installing GravityView, the message was for an invalid license instead of inactive.
* Fixed: The “Affiliate ID” setting would not toggle correctly when loading GravityView settings. [P.S. — Become an affiliate and earn money referring GravityView!](https://gravityview.co/account/affiliates/#about-the-program)
* Tweak: Changed the icon of the Presets preview
Changelog GravityView – Display Gravity Forms Entries 22.214.171.124
* Improved: Loading of plugin dependencies
* Fixed: Field’s required attribute was ignored in specific scenarios when using Edit Entry