Yoast SEO Premium WordPress Plugin
Yoast SEO is one of the most popular WordPress plugins ever. It is also one of the best SEO plugins for WordPress-powered websites. In this Yoast SEO Review, we will look at the features and performance of the plugin.
Yoast SEO plugin helps you easily optimize your website to perform better in search results. It helps with details where WordPress cannot do much. For example, creating content, managing keywords, submitting sitemaps, using webmaster tools, etc.
Yoast SEO comes with tons of features to optimize your website. It has built-in content analysis, meta keywords and description management, managing duplicate content, XML sitemaps, social features, rich snippets, and much more.
Download Yoast SEO Premium plugin at a meagre price in India.
Yoast SEO Premium Plugin – Yoast SEO is a well-known and #1 SEO plugin for WordPress. There are two versions available for this plugin Yoast SEO (Free) and Yoast SEO Premium (Paid). Yoast SEO works perfectly on all types of websites or blogs for SEO purposes. Yoast SEO premium has nice features that help you write better and fully optimized content for search engines.
The free version of this plugin also has tons of amazing features to increase your site presence in search engines, but you must go for the premium version if you need more advanced features.
Yoast SEO Premium adds an SEO box just below the post edit page. This Yoast SEO box allows you to edit the post title and description for your blog post.
If you want to show different post titles in search results, you can use the snippet editor section. It also analyzed the post’s content and showed you some recommended steps to improve the SEO of that post. With Yoast SEO, you don’t need any other plugin to create XML sitemaps; it automatically creates one for you.
This plugin does all the things that an SEO plugin is made to do. In short, we can say that the Yoast SEO Premium WordPress plugin helps you to boost the SEO of your site quickly without any hassles.
Important Features of Yoast SEO Premium WordPress SEO Plugin
- Social Media Preview: It shows how our post will look when shared on Facebook and Twitter. You can even upload a different image of your own choice for both social sites. In short, this feature helps you to customize your post-share look on social media.
- Redirection Manager: Helps in redirecting Old URLs to new ones to prevent 404 not found errors.
- Internal Linking Suggestion: This shows you the links or posts relevant to the current post you’re working on. You don’t need to search your site manually to find related links for interlinking. That saves lots of time.
- Multiple Focused Keyword: This allows you to add numerous focused keywords up to 5. So, you can target more users by optimizing your post for multiple related keywords. The free version allows you to add only one focused keyword.
- Orphaned Content Filter: Yoast SEO Premium plugin creates another tab called orphaned content in the posts page on your WordPress dashboard. All posts that never got any links from other blog posts or pages are listed in this tab.
- Cornerstone Content Filter lists your highest-ranking posts or pages that you should keep up-to-date in the cornerstone content tab.
Yoast SEO Premium v17.3 Changelog
Yoast SEO 17.3 is out today! We’ve revamped the two available SEO workouts. It’s become really easy to identify what content you should optimize. Start cleaning up your website and improve your internal linking structure for optimized results in search engines! If you haven’t tried the SEO workouts yet, now is the time to do so!
Improvements to the Cornerstone workout:
Merges the first three steps, allowing users to search and add cornerstone articles from within the workout.
Improves the step where users can check how well their cornerstones are doing. Cornerstone articles with few links are now listed at the bottom of the table to better indicate they need attention.
Gives users control over which cornerstones they want to optimize, instead of always only showing linking suggestions for the three least linked cornerstones.
Loads all data for the workout when the workout is opened instead of on the page load.
Improvements to the Orphaned workout:
No longer includes terms (categories / tags) as part of the orphaned workout. In the majority of cases terms are very shallow in content and should be optimized in different ways.
Fixes a bug where redirect suggestions were fetched for all orphaned articles instead of only when an article is being removed.
Makes sure the reset button actually resets the entire workout.
Makes sure linking suggestions in both the Cornerstone and the Orphaned workout no longer include articles which already link towards the article you are trying to optimize.
Fixes a bug where the sitewide social image was provided to the Algolia search service, instead of the post specific featured image. If you use the social image from the Algolia search results on your search results page, you will have to reindex your Algolia database.
Fixes a bug where a notification would be shown to redirect a post that was already redirected while trashing it via the Orphaned Content workout.
Yoast SEO Premium v17.2 Changelog
Yoast SEO 17.2 is out now! Yoast SEO comes with many powerful tools that will help you write SEO-proof and readable texts. And as of today, you can also work on your readability in the Farsi language. Readable content is awesome content! Read more about what’s new in Yoast SEO 17.2 in our release post!
Optimizes performance for saving a post and running the SEO Optimization tool, by inserting and deleting prominent words into and from the database in one query, instead of word by word.
Introduces word form support for more Russian irregular nouns.
Introduces word form support for the most common perfective verbs in Russian.
Prevents loading Premium if Free is on an outdated version, to prevent backwards compatibility issues.
Yoast SEO Premium v17.1 Changelog
- Improves the performance of saving posts by excluding unchanged items, especially noticeable on posts with many links.
- Stops showing the SEO Optimization notification on non-production sites.
- Improves the filtering of function words in Dutch, English, Indonesian, Russian, and Spanish by including time-related words like ‘minute’.
- Updates the styling of our Google preview, to reflect the updated styling of the Google search results.
- Stops warning users when they have short titles because concise, specific titles are less likely to be altered by Google.
- Removes the
~separator options from titles, because Google frequently replaces these in search results.
Yoast SEO Premium v17.0 Changelog
Say hello to Yoast SEO 17.0! This release includes some behind-the-scenes improvements, including several fixes for our indexable data management. For now, please enjoy Yoast SEO and write the best possible content in the language of your choice!
- Speeds up load times of admin pages by preventing unnecessary counts of unindexed objects.
- Cleans up items from the database that are not used anymore, thereby reducing the size of many sites’ databases.
- Improves the overall performance and responsiveness in Gutenberg.
- Fixes a bug where the Save all button in the bulk editor did not work.
- Fixes a bug where the Existing column in the bulk editor did not update after saving.
- Updates the message that recommends you to install WooCommerce SEO when WooCommerce is installed.
Yoast SEO Premium v16.9 Changelog
Meet Yoast SEO 16.9: This release comes with a brand-new SEO workout that helps you make sure that your content is findable! It shows you if your website is suffering from orphaned content problems and helps you fix them. Moreover, the plugin now comes with two image SEO assessments and improved performance. Read more about what’s new in Yoast SEO 16.9 in our release post!
Enhancements: Introduces a new SEO workout: the Orphaned content workout. This workout will take you through a step-by-step process of deciding what to do with content with very few links, potentially updating it, and adding links to it. It will help you to clean up your site and to make your content more findable by linking to it.
Reduces the load time of admin pages, by reducing the number of database queries and optimizing the queries themselves.
Fixes: a compatibility issue with WordPress 5.6 in the workouts feature.
Other: Deprecates the Yoast\WP\SEO\Repositories\Prominent_Words_Repository class in favour of the Yoast\WP\SEO\Premium\Repositories\Prominent_Words_Repository class.
Bumps the minimum required Yoast SEO Free version to 16.9.
Yoast SEO Premium v16.8 Changelog
Yoast SEO 16.8 is out today! This release comes with an updated readability analysis with support for two new languages: Norwegian and Slovak. Did you know that Yoast SEO is nearing language support for twenty languages? Read more about what’s new in Yoast SEO 16.8 in our release post!
- Completes the readability analysis for Slovak by adding the transition words, sentence beginnings, and passive voice assessments.
- Improves keyphrase recognition in Slovak by filtering out function words such as
- Completes the readability analysis for Norwegian by adding the transition words, sentence beginnings, and passive voice assessments.
- Improves keyphrase recognition in Norwegian by expanding the list of function words that are filtered out.
- Adds the first two steps of the Premium cornerstone workout.
- Throws a notification on the plugins page to users who have an expired subscription.
- Improves the performance of background requests (admin-ajax calls).
- It fixes a bug where paginated static frontpages would fail to output a valid breadcrumb.
- It fixes a bug where the image selectors in the search appearance and social settings did not have a screen reader text.
Yoast SEO Premium v16.7 Changelog
Meet Yoast SEO Premium 16.7! This release comes with extended support for headless WordPress. And the new Premium Algolia integration will improve the quality of your site search and help users find your most important content! Read more about what’s new in Yoast SEO 16.7 in our release post!
- Introduces an integration with the Algolia plugin by WebDevStudios. This will improve the quality of your site search if you use Algolia!
- Fixes a bug where the SEO data optimization did not work on subsites in a multisite environment.
- It fixes a bug where posts with post types that no longer exist could be shown in the cornerstone workout.
- It fixes a bug that caused the new Workouts to feature to always display in English.
Yoast SEO Premium v16.5 Changelog
- Fixes a bug where users with Editor, SEO Manager, or SEO Editor could no longer access the administration page to manage the Redirects.
- Fixes a bug where the protocol instead of the domain would be displayed in the social previews.
- It fixes a bug where the Insights and Link suggestions features would always be re-enabled upon plugin activation, even if they had disabled them.
- It fixes a bug where upgrade routines would only be run in the admin, which meant they would not be triggered when updating the plugin via the CLI without visiting the admin.
- It fixes a bug where the Premium as an addon installation status could be reset when it didn’t have to be.
- Improves the performance of the SEO data indexing process by optimizing the queries used for fetching unindexed objects.
- Adds your OpenGraph or Twitter image as the main image in Schema when they’re set.
- It also Includes every other change done in Yoast SEO v16.1.1 free version.