Yoast Local SEO for WordPress Plugin Premium
If you own a local business, this is a crucial moment to increase your online presence on a local level. Because now more than ever, your customers’ search focuses on local results. So, that makes ranking high in their local search results of the utmost importance. Are you not on top of their search results? Then you’re losing customers to the competition in your area.
Stop worrying about how to get to that top position. Let the Local SEO plugin take care of it for you.
Improve your chances to rank with the Local SEO plugin
The Yoast Local SEO is the easiest way to secure your place in local search results, Google Maps, and the Knowledge Panel. With the recently revamped way of adding all the important information to your web page, your chances to rank just improved even more!
By adding structured data in an innovative, new way, we make sure that search engines like Google get your location and other important information on the fly, combine all that information and serve their visitors the best result for their search.
What exactly does the Local SEO plugin do for me?
The Local SEO plugin helps you rank better in local search results. Put:
1. It tells Google everything it needs to know
Google needs information about your site to place you in local search results. It needs information like:
- Name of your business
- Type of business
- Physical location
- Opening hours
- But just putting this information on your contact page won’t do the trick. You’ll need this data in a specific format – Schema.org – as well, so Google sees it on every single page. The Local SEO plugin takes care of all that technical stuff for you under the hood:
- Address output in Schema.org format
- Showing opening hours (with Schema.org output)
- Showing Google Maps instantly on your website, including a route planner
- KML File generation and automatically adding these to your XML sitemap (needed for Google)
- Submitting all of this technical data to Google
It enhances your contact page
In just a few clicks, your contact page looks perfect, and you even get an awesome embedded Google Map. Ensuring that your online visitors actually make it to your place!
It optimizes your local SEO for one or more locations
Do you have more than 1 physical location? The Local SEO plugin optimizes your Google listing for all of them, so people see the nearest option for them pop up in their search results.
You can also add a store finder on your website. Just upload a CSV file with all the details or type them in in WordPress. And of course, everything is responsive, so it looks just as professional on mobile: the main device people use for local search.
The Local SEO plugin for WordPress is right for you if:
- You own a small business
- You have one or more locations
- You have local clients, and you’d like to save time
- You’re sick of seeing your competition show up higher
- You’d like to get more customers and sell more
- You don’t want to pay an expensive SEO professional to optimize your website for local searches
The Local SEO plugin for WordPress is not for you if:
- Your business doesn’t depend on visitors actually setting foot in your store, center, or office
- You are a professional SEO expert who loves wasting time
- You don’t mind seeing all your potential customers go to the competition
- You’re fine with paying double the amount for an SEO professional to do all the proper markup and implementation
Changelog Yoast Local SEO 14.1 – WordPress Plugin Premium
- It fixes a bug where the Article type and Page type dropdowns in the Schema tab of the Yoast SEO sidebar in the Elementor editor would show the post type as None when editing a location, instead of the plural label asset in the Local SEO settings.
Changelog Yoast Local SEO for WordPress Plugin Premium 13.8
- Disables Local SEO in the Elementor editor as compatibility for Local SEO has not been implemented yet.