YITH WooCommerce Quick Export
YITH WooCommerce Quick Export lets you export orders, customer details, and coupons on the fly or schedule automatic backup processes and recurrences.
Exporting your online shop information can be very helpful: getting a full list of your customers, managing orders, or maybe simple data exportation to correctly conduct all your stock operations. What is the best way to manage huge quantities of information, then? YITH WooCommerce Quick Export has a quick and direct answer!
Manage more easily the information of your store
CSV files are the perfect tool to manage big amounts of information: they are easy to consult and readable by almost any application. YITH WooCommerce Quick Export offers different exportation options: about orders, for example, you can export a certain time span data or schedule automatic and recurrent exportation. The same also goes for customers or coupons and, to grant better security, the plugin lets you make an automatic backup on Dropbox. In this way, all the extracted information will also be saved on the famous file hosting platform, making new exports or a complete list of the past exports always available, even with a direct link to the related file.
- Customization of the directory where saving files
- Customization of the name structure of the generated file of the exportation
- An automatic saving process on Dropbox account
- Freedom to choose the information to export (orders, coupons, customers)
- Instant exportation of selected information
- Scheduled exportation of selected information
- Recurrent exportation in time span (daily, weekly, monthly)
- List of the already completed exportation
- Freedom to download past exportations at any time