YITH WooCommerce Deposits and Down Payments
YITH WooCommerce Deposits and Down Payments allows you to enable deposits functionality on your WooCommerce installation.
Leaving a deposit to book an interesting product and paying the balance later taking your time: we all did it at least once, isn’t it true? Dynamics do not change: customers see a product in your e-commerce; they want it, but for various reasons, they cannot purchase in that precise moment (generally because they do not have enough money available). And so, what happens?
Enable deposits to purchase your products, and you will not risk losing many customers who cannot purchase outright.
It happens that those customers leave the shop. Unless you allow them to book the product and leave a deposit, so that they can be sure that, thanks to that down payment, the wished product becomes their own and it will not be sold to others. The plugin YITH WooCommerce Deposit and Down Payments can turn out to be an ace up your sleeve for your shop, especially if you sell middle- or high-cost products: certainly, the higher the price of your products, the easier you can lose customers because they cannot pay the total amount immediately. More than a reliable plugin, a guarantee: let your customers leave a deposit and, besides loyalize them, you’ll see your shop conversion rate increase.
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
- All features of the free version
- The amount of the deposit can be fixed or by percentage according to the price of the product.
- Set an expiration date after which users won’t be able to complete the payment of an order
- Refund the deposit of users when they don’t complete the purchase by the expiration date
- Administrators and users will receive an email automatically when a new deposit request is done.
- Administrators can ask for a different deposit according to customer role, the product, or its category.
- Prevent users to complete the payment of an order digitally
- Customize the label shown by the plugin
- Configure a different deposit for each variation available for the product New
- Set the payment of the deposit as a default behavior