YITH WooCommerce Deals
Have you noticed?
Many stores attempt to sell you something right before paying for what you chose to purchase; videogames stores are a prime example of this practice, when they ask you if you want to pay for some extra DVD damage/scratch policy, or house appliances stores that ask you if you want to extend your guarantee for one or two extra years, or even simply fast foods trying to sell you dips or sides and clothing stores that offer an extra item once you have reached a certain amount of money spent.
Can you tell how incredible this strategy is? Can’t you already smell the money you’ll make? It’s inevitable! You will increase the average value of each order in no time.
Selling more is child’s play if you make exclusive offers just when your customer is about to pay
This winning formula could work in several contexts: if you sell tickets for a concert, you could offer the opportunity to provide pictures with the artists or an autograph for an extra price; if you sell gifts, you could offer the wrapping service if you sell gym subscriptions, you could add a “personal coach” service and so on!
- Show the offer on page “Checkout.”
- Inline the offer with page content
- Show offer in a popup
- Show offer in a popover
- Change pop-up size
- Set restriction rules
- User role
- User ID
- Add or remove products in the cart when the offer is accepted
- Show another offer if the current offer is rejected
- Choose the product(s) you want to add to the offer
- Choose the type of offer you want to apply: percentage discount, price discount, or fixed product price
- Set the time period of when the offer will be shown