WPruby WooCommerce Custom Payment Gateway Pro
Add conditions and rules to enable/disable your WooCommerce shipping methods and Payment gateways.
WooCommerce Restricted Shipping and Payment Pro is the most regular-updated, well-supported, and affordable extension for adding conditions to control payment gateways and shipping methods in your WooCommerce store.
Excluding Payment Gateways
You could take full control of your store payment gateways by excluding certain gateways if certain rules were met in the checkout process. For example, you can exclude Check Payments if the cart total is less than 100$. You can add an unlimited number of rules to control your payment methods’ availability.
Excluding Shipping Methods
Moreover, you can have a high level of control over your store’s shipping methods; You can apply as many rules as you need to manage your shipping methods availability. For example, you may exclude shipping methods if the order weight exceeds a certain weight or exclude shipping method/s if the destination was a certain country.
- Shipping Class: In case the cart includes/excludes a product with a certain shipping class.
- Cart Total: If the total cart cost is more than or less, a certain amount.
- Package Weight: If the total weight of the cart items is more than or less a certain weight.
- Shipping Country: If the order shipping destination country is or is not a certain country.
- Billing Country: If the order customer billing country is or is not a certain country.
- Customer: if the buyer is or is not a certain customer.