WP Schema Pro – Add Schema With Out Writing Codes
Creating a schema markup is no longer a task! With a simple click and select interface, you can set up a markup in minutes. All the markup configurations you will set are automatically applied to all selected pages & posts.
Additional information like reviews, ratings, time, etc., will make your snippet stand out from the rest.
POTENTIAL INCREASE IN CTR
Displaying positive information, including ratings and votes, encourages users to visit your page.
ALL POST TYPES
With many schema types, you get complete freedom to use them on all your website post types.
Latest & Up-to-date With Google
We’ve implemented JSON-LD in Schema Pro, keeping up with the latest trend and technology.
HIGHLY OPTIMIZED CODE
With a clean and minimalist code, Schema Pro surely meets Google guidelines.
Revolutionary and intuitive
Changelog WP Schema Pro 2.6.5 – Add Schema With Out Writing Codes
- Fix: Fixed image field markup issue in the Review schema.
Changelog WP Schema Pro – Add Schema With Out Writing Codes 2.6.1
- New: Implemented Lazy loading for the SCSS.
- Improvements: Loading the minified JS and CSS in the back-end and front-end.
- Fix PHP notice due to an undefined index issue in the Sitelink schema.
- Fix: Typography is not working on the editor for How-to steps.
- Fix: Removed unnecessary Inherit from theme option for How-to steps link.
- Fix the Markup issue into the FAQ Block schema.