WP Rocket – Caching Plugin for WordPress
Download WP rocket premium WordPress plugin at a low price in India. Wp rocket is the most popular WordPress caching plugin out there.
If you are looking for solid caching for your WordPress site, WP Rocket is the best WordPress plugin. And here on GPLadda, we offer WP Rocket at just INR 299 only with the latest version with a lifetime license and updates.
WP Rocket is not just a simple cache plugin. It has many features that do more than a regular free cache plugin. This plugin offers many customization settings such as media optimization, pre-loading, lazy-loading, database optimization, and much more.
It also works perfectly with all popular plugins – Yoast SEO, Cloudflare, Sucuri, and many others.
Best Features of WP Rocket:
- Compatible with CDN
- Easy to configure and setup
- No technical knowledge is required to use
- Works with all types of sites
- Easy to understand settings
- Automatically enables recommended settings on installation
- Lazy images, iFrames, and videos
- Files optimization supports
- Files compression support
- Custom cache lifespan
- Allows you to Prefetch DNS requests
- Forced cache refresh option
- Preloading of pages
- Preload URL’s from sitemaps
- GZip compression
- Optimization of Google fonts
- Preload cache support
- Reduce the size of the database by optimization
- Browser caching support
- Allows you to remove query strings
- It helps you to get 90+ Google page speed insights score
- Integration with Cloudflare
- Different cache for mobile site
- Improve overall performance of the site
- Automatically fix incorrectly entered URLs in the DNS prefetch option field.
- Replaced direct use of curl by wp_remote_get for requests to Cloudflare API.
- Some other minor bug fixes and enhancements.
- Add compatibility with CDN URL containing a path.
- Prevent a PHP notice when using PHP 7.4 and Cloudflare Flexible SSL
- Prevent nonces issues when using the Xtra theme and one social pop-up login.
- Improved AMP compatibility with the AMP plugin to automatically cache URLs using the? Amp parameter.
- Renamed “Combine Google Fonts” option to “Optimize Google Fonts” and update description, as this option does more than combine now.
- Improvement: Automatically add a pre-connect request using the “Optimize Google Fonts” option to improve Google fonts loading time.
The Best WordPress Caching Plugin
Make WordPress Load Fast in a Few Clicks. Recognized, namely the near Herculean caching plugin through WordPress experts
Minimal Configuration, Immediate Results
Don’t waste your period contest together with complicated plugin settings. WP Rocket launches over-activation.
Caching creates an ultra-fast burden time, essential for improving Search Engine Optimization yet increasing conversions. When you turn about WP Rocket, page caching is immediately activated.
Because our crawler simulates a go-to in conformity with preload the cache, the indexing concerning your website through inquire engines is right away improved.
Static Files Compression
Images concerning Request
Images are loaded solely. Namely, your visitor scrolls down the page, enhancing the load time of the page. YouTube, Facebook, Yahoo then ignoble essential websites are the use of its technique. Now yours do too.
WP Rocket’s code is raised following the conformity of WordPress’s auspicious practices. It is clean, commented, then has masses on hooks; consequently, developers easily accomplish superior customizations.
What’s New in WP Rocket v3.9.3 [Changelog]
- Enhancement: Add additional inline JS exclusion from combine JS (#4290)
- Bugfix: Prevent fatal error when passing an empty path to get the content of a file (#4257)
- Regression: Fix issue with JS minification when removing comments (#4291)
- 3rd party compatibility: Add delay JS compatibility with Adthrive (#4018)
- 3rd party compatibility: Improve compatibility with Divi 4.10 update (#4263)
What’s New in WP Rocket v3.9.2 [Changelog]
- 3rd-Party Compatibility: Auto-exclude jQuery from being deferred on Revolution Slider Activation (#4229)
- 3rd-Party Compatibility: Auto-exclude from Delay JS EWWW scripts for webp (#4165)
- 3rd-Party Compatibility: Auto-exclude Autoptimizer Lazyload script from Delay JS (#4162)
- Bugfix: Use correct server variable to detect Lightspeed (#3282)
- Bugfix: Sync varnish cache clear with WP Rocket cache clear on GoDaddy VIP (#3690)
- Bugfix: Delay JS preventing WPML from redirecting before user interaction (#4149)
- Bugfix: Pre-warmup fetch resources stopped in some cases (#4122)
- Enhancement: Grey out Delay JS option when WP Meteor is activated (#4074)
- Enhancement: Emulate Elementor Pro animation when using Delay JS (#4080)
What’s New in WP Rocket v188.8.131.52 [Changelog]
- Enhancement: Force all processed CSS and Google Fonts to use font-display: swap.
- Updated Never Cache Cookies Textarea description to explain partial matches are allowed.
- Added a notification when Mod Pagespeed is enabled and tell customers that it is likely to conflict with WP Rocket.
- Improved integration with WP Rocket CLI.
- Added additional inline JS exclusions from combine JS.
- Added additional exclusions from deferring JS.
- Bugfix: Prevent PHP notice when the picture element doesn’t contain any source element.
- Bugfix: Fix Fatal error “Path cannot be empty” when combining not readable or not found the file.
- Some other minor bug fixes and enhancements.
FAQ about Wp Rocket WordPress plugin:
Q1. What is WP Rocket?
WP Rocket is a caching and performance optimization plugin to improve the loading speed of WordPress websites. You can install and configure WP Rocket in less than 3 minutes.
Q2. What makes WP Rocket better than other caching plugins?
While being complete, WP Rocket is also very simple to configure, even for beginners.
Unlike other plugins, you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to configure ours.
We also have a preload and sitemap preload feature so that when human visitors come to your site, they immediately get the fast, cached version of the page.
Q3. What payment methods is WP ROCKET accepted?
They use Stripe & PayPal’s secure payment systems, which allows us to accept all kinds of payments: credit cards or direct payment through a PayPal account.
Q4. Is WP Rocket compatible with Cloudflare?
Yes. As of version 2.5, we added a CloudFlare tab to provide a convenient integration with your CloudFlare account, so you can manage some settings and clear the Cloudflare cache from WP Rocket.
Q5. What are the different types of cache supported by WordPress Rocket?
WordPress Rocket provides two types of cache:
The server cache: WP Rocket creates a static HTML page to avoid any PHP processing.