WP Rocket – Caching Plugin for WordPress
Download WP rocket premium WordPress plugin at the lowest price ever. Wp rocket is the most popular WordPress caching plugin out there.
WP Rocket is the finest WordPress caching plugin if you want your site to load faster. GPLadda, on the other hand, is selling WP Rocket for just INR 299 with a lifetime license and updates for the current version.
Caching plugin WP Rocket is more than just a simple one. Many of its capabilities go above and beyond what you’d expect to see in a free cache plugin. Media optimization, preloading, lazy loading, and database optimization are just a few of the options available with this plugin.
In addition, it is compatible with all popular plugins, including Yoast SEO, Cloudflare, and Sucuri.
Best Features of WP Rocket WordPress plugin
- Compatibility with the CDN
- It is simple to configure and set up
- It is not necessary to have any technical skills to utilize this product.
- It is compatible with all types of websites.
- Settings that are simple to understand
- When installing, the recommended settings are enabled automatically.
- Images, iFrames, and movies that are sluggish
- The optimization of files is supported.
- Compression of files is supported.
- Cache lifespan can be customized.
- Allows you to prefetch DNS requests before they are sent out.
- Option for forcing a cache refresh
- Page preloading is a technique used to load pages faster.
- URLs from sitemaps are used to preload content.
- GZip compression is a type of data compression.
- Google fonts have been optimized.
- Support for preload cache
- By optimizing the database, it is possible to reduce its size.
- Support for browser caching
- Allows you to delete query strings from your code.
- It assists you in achieving a score of 90 or above. Page speed insights from Google are given a score.
- Integration with the Cloudflare service
- A different cache is used for the mobile site.
- Site performance should be improved as a whole.
- Automatically correct URLs that have been mistakenly supplied in the DNS prefetch option field.
- For requests to the Cloudflare API, wp remote get has been implemented in place of the direct use of curl.
- There are a few additional small bug fixes and enhancements as well.
- Compatibility with CDN URLs that contain a path has been added.
- When using PHP 7.4 and Cloudflare Flexible SSL, you can avoid receiving a PHP notification.
- When utilizing the Xtra theme and only one social pop-up login, you can avoid nonces concerns.
- The AMP plugin, which automatically caches URLs using the? Amp option now has improved AMP compatibility with the AMP plugin.
- I changed the name of the “Combine Google Fonts” option to “Optimize Google Fonts” and modified the explanation to reflect the fact that this option now does more than just combine.
- Improvement: Pre-connect requests can be added automatically using the “Optimize Google Fonts” option to reduce the time it takes for Google fonts to load.
The Best WordPress Caching Plugin
It’s Easy to Make WordPress Load Faster. The near Herculean caching plugin has been recognized by WordPress professionals.
Minimal Configuration, Immediate Results
In order to not squander a month’s worth of competition, don’t bother with intricate plugin settings. Over-activation is launched by WP Rocket.
Improved Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and more conversions can be achieved by using page caching. Caching is activated as soon as you activate WP Rocket.
Because our crawler mimics a visit in order to preload the cache, the indexing of your site through search engines is immediately increased.
Static Files Compression
Images concerning Request
Request Images are the only images that are loaded. As a result, the page’s load time is improved as the user scrolls down the page. YouTube, Facebook, Yahoo, and a slew of other lesser-known but no less important websites make use of this tactic. Yours, too, can now.
WP WordPress’s promising practices are followed by Rocket’s code. Because it’s clean, well-documented, and has a tonne of hooks, developers can easily make improvements.
WpRocket – Cache Plugin Changelog v3.10.6
- Enhancement: exclude additional patterns from JS minification
- Enhancement: exclude additional patterns from delayed JS execution
- Enhancement: add a new filter rocket_exclude_post_taxonomy to exclude a post taxonomy from cache purge
WpRocket – Cache Plugin Changelog v3.10.5
- Enhancement: Google Fonts font-display value filtering is now possible.
- Enhancement: Prevent inline scripts from rewriting URLs to CDNs.
- Disable CDN redirection for relative URLs as an enhancement
- Styling changes to the RocketCDN banner have been implemented.
WpRocket – Cache Plugin Changelog v3.10.4
- Enhancement: When exporting a file, including the site’s name in the filename
- It’s time to get rid of the final GLOB BRACE in the code.
- Incorrect syntax in some fields causes messages to be shown incorrectly.
WpRocket – Cache Plugin Changelog v3.10.3
- After modifying a taxonomy, the used CSS is not cleared.
- Add a warning when the Never Cache URL(s) box is entered with a “/.”
- When JS is deferred, it should be excluded. Lazyload scripts are boosted by Jetpack.
Wp Rocket – Cache Plugin Changelog v3.10.2
- Update our delay JS execution script to fix a bug that caused events to be triggered twice and to load JS files when the page is loaded in a hidden browser tab.
- The lazyload script should be updated to the newest version.
- In order to filter out the unwanted CSS safelist values
- When enabling Remove Unused CSS, do not remove style tags inserted with inline JS.
- When Remove Unused CSS is disabled, wp clear scheduled hook() is called, which is unnecessary.
What’s New in WP Rocket v3.9.3 [Changelog]
- Inline JS should be excluded from the combined JS.
- Bugfix: Prevent a fatal error from occurring while attempting to retrieve a file’s content from an empty path.
- Fix a problem with JS minification when comments are removed.
FAQs about Wp Rocket WordPress plugin
Q1. What is WP Rocket?
A caching and performance optimization plugin for WordPress websites, WP Rocket is designed to increase the loading speed. You can set up WP Rocket in less than a minute and start using it.
Q2. What makes WP Rocket better than other caching plugins?
WP Rocket is an all-in-one solution that is easy to use even for beginners.
You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to set up our plugin, unlike others.
When human visitors arrive at your site, they will immediately see the fast, cached version of the page thanks to a preload and sitemap preload functionality provided by our service.
Q3. What payment methods is WP ROCKET accepted?
They employ Stripe and PayPal’s secure payment systems, which allow us to accept all types of payments, including credit cards and direct PayPal payments.
Q4. Is WP Rocket compatible with Cloudflare?
Yes. With the release of WP Rocket 2.5, we included a Cloudflare tab to make managing some CloudFlare settings and clearing the cache easier.
Q5. What are the different types of cache supported by WordPress Rocket?
There are two types of caching provided by WordPress Rocket:
The server’s data store: As a result, WP Rocket generates a static HTML page.