WP Offload Media Pro
WP Offload Media Pro copies files from your WordPress Media Library to Amazon S3, DigitalOcean Spaces, or Google Cloud Storage and rewrites URLs to serve the files from that same storage provider, or from the CDN of your choice (like CloudFront). And with the Assets addon, WP Offload Media can identify assets (CSS, JS, images, etc) used by your site and serve them from your preferred CDN.
SPEED UP YOUR WORDPRESS SITE, REDUCE SERVER REQUESTS
Your server no longer has to serve images, CSS, JS, videos, PDFs, zips, and other files. It can focus all its resources on processing PHP and serving WordPress pages faster.
LOAD PAGE ASSETS FASTER
Images, CSS, JS, fonts, and other files will download faster, speeding up page load time. CloudFront and other CDNs are designed for exactly this.
INCREASE YOUR CONVERSION RATES AND DRIVE MORE SALES, HAPPIER VISITORS
In a 2010 study, Akamai found that 57% of visitors will abandon a page if it takes 3 or more seconds to load. The faster a page loads, the happier the visitor, the more likely they’ll stick around, click through to the next page, and buy a product or submit a form.
IMPROVE GOOGLE RANK
Google is obsessed with speed and since 2010 they’ve included page speed as a signal in their search algorithms. So by speeding up the load time of your pages, you can improve your position in search results, driving more organic traffic to your site, and increasing conversions and sales.
Changelog WP Offload Media Pro v2.5.5 + Assets Pull Addon v1.1.2
- New: WordPress 5.8 compatible
- Bug fix: URLs not rewritten when using Elementor’s inline CSS option
- Bug fix: URL rewriting stops Elementor’s custom fonts from being used
- Bug fix: Signed GCS URLs broken when updating a post
- Bug fix: Incorrect mime type set on scaled image’s bucket object when thumbnail format differs from original file’s format
Changelog WP Offload Media Pro v2.5.4 + Assets Pull Addon v1.1.2
- Bug fix: In rare cases Elementor Analyze & Repair tool might corrupt page structure
- Bug fix: Notice to run Elementor Analyze & Repair tool shown if Elementor not active but previously was