WP All Export Pro WordPress Plugin
Add Rules To Filter Export Data
WP All Export Pro makes it easy to export specific datasets. Want to export all WooCommerce orders over $100? Want to export all of the green shirts from your WooCommerce store? Want to export all posts added in 2014, except the ones added by Steve?
You can start with a simple-to-use interface on WP All Export Pro’s ‘New Export’ page.
Export WordPress Users
Export WooCommerce Customers
Export WooCommerce Orders
Export WooCommerce Order item data with WP All Export Pro. Just as with any other custom post type, you can export WooCommerce Orders with the free version of WP All Export. However, the order item data is stored by WooCommerce in several custom database tables, and this custom data is only accessible with WP All Export Pro.
We’ve put a lot of work into making it really easy to export all of this order data with WP All Export Pro.
Changelog WP All Export Pro 1.7.0 – WordPress Plugin
- improvement: added RON to Google Merchant Center export currencies
- improvement: moved ACF and WooCommerce support to add-ons
Changelog WP All Export Pro 1.6.5 WordPress Plugin
- improvement: hide _oembed_ fields from custom fields
- improvement: update scheduling keys in the scheduling service when changed in settings
- bugfix: filtering by a custom field called featured working only for products
- bugfix: functions with empty string arguments not parsed correctly in Custom XML exports
- bugfix: ratings and star count not exported in WooCommerce Review exports
- bugfix: simple XML exports generate invalid XML when there are no records by missing the closing tag
- bugfix: values that contain square brackets not exported in Google Merchants Exports
- bugfix: custom functions not correctly parsed in Google Merchants Exports
- bugfix: ACF repeater fields are exported using commas as a delimiter, but the bundle defaults to pipes when importing