WordPress Multilingual – WooCommerce Multilingual Addon
- Translate all WooCommerce products (simple, variable, grouped, external)
- Easy translation management for products, categories and attributes
- Keeps the same language through the checkout process
- Sends emails to clients and admins in their language
- Allows inventory tracking without breaking products into languages
- Enables running a single WooCommerce store with multiple currencies based either on a customer’s language or location
- Allows enabling different payment gateways based on a customer’s location
After installing, follow the steps of the setup wizard to translate the store pages, configure what attributes should be translated, enable the multi-currency mode and other settings.
Then, continue to the ‘Products’ and any categories, tags and attributes that you use.
MINIMUM VERSIONS FOR WPML AND MODULES
WooCommerce Multilingual checks that the required components are active and up to date.
If the checks fail, WooCommerce Multilingual will not be able to run.