WordPress GDPR + CCPA + DPA Compliance
GDPR is a regulation that requires businesses to protect the personal data and privacy of EU citizens for transactions that occur within EU member states. And non-compliance could cost companies up to $20 million or 4% of global revenue.
Websites that collect data on citizens in European Union (EU) countries will need to comply with strict new rules around protecting customer data by May 25, 2018. Being GDPR Compliant or your business will be at risk.
That’s why Ninja GDPR Compliance 2019 WordPress Plugin was born to give you the best solution regarding this new law for your site.
Why do you need GDPR Compliance?
- If you run a WordPress website and EU visitors can access it, your site needs to be GDPR compliant.
- If you take advantage of using cookies,r other tracking integrations like Facebook pixels or Google Analytics, etc.
- If you use forms like Contact 7 to collect user’s data, you need GDPR compliance.
- If you use MailChimp or another addon to save users’ data, you need this GDPR compliance.
- If you use any communication service like live chat or support help desk for your site visitors, you need this compliance.
- If you want your business to be secured and trusted, you just need to focus on working and being prospered.
Don’t ignore this regulation. If you are one of
WordPress website owners
It doesn’t whether you sell on your website or not, or even if you don’t collect any data. If you have cookies and other features enabled on your site, you will be liable for GDPR.
Are you tracking your users on your website? Do you have Facebook pixel or track your users in other ways? Do EU visitors come to your site and interact with your articles, leave comments, etc.?
Do you store personal data? Does your site have forms that let people create accounts on your site or share their emails or contact details?
Do you use a bulletin board or a communication center for your visitors?
Are you tracking traffic of your site? Collecting people’s names and email?
Do you use Google Analytics or anything else to store personal data for statistics purposes?
Informs users about cookie use and gets their consent.
Term & Conditions Consent
Take users automatically to your Term & Conditions Page and gets their consent.
Request Data Archive
Collect Data access requests and automatically inform admin.
Forget me form
Please create a form for users to request their stored data to be deleted and automatically notify the website admin.
Allow users to request their stored data to be rectified.
Data Breach Notification
Notify data breaches to all users as required by law.
Control EU Traffic
Now you can display Cookie Popup for EU countries users only or refuse them.