Wordfence Security Premium – Wordfence Security Premium
Wordfence Security Premium – Wordfence Security is one of the most popular and best WordPress security plugins in the market. It also has a free version available, which you can download directly from the WordPress Dashboard. The free version of this plugin is also quite good for some webmasters.
To unlock the full power of this plugin you need to upgrade to the premium version. Wordfence Security Premium offers many advanced security features to protect your website from hackers. The Dashboard of this plugin is highly users friendly and feature-rich. You don’t need to be a techy person to use this plugin. Wordfence Security plugin starts working automatically after activation. Default settings work perfectly for almost all websites.
Wordfence Security plugin comes with the most powerful firewall. Using firewall options, you can set firewall rules to block traffic from specific IPs or countries. This plugin also offers modern brute force protection with custom options. The scanning feature with scheduling options is the most powerful feature of this plugin. It regularly checks every file of your website for malware, Backdoors, invalid URLs, or any other vulnerabilities. Wordfence Security Premium plugin also allows you to set up two-factor authentication to improve the login security of your website. Overall, Wordfence Security is the #1 security plugin for WordPress.
Core Features of Wordfence Security Premium WordPress Plugin
- Highly advanced malware scanner
- Endpoint firewall
- Themes and Plugins Scanner
- Repair modified files
- Content safety checkups
- Limit login attempts
- Brute Force Protection
- Enforce Usage of Strong Password
- Two-factor authentication
- The real-time IP blocking system
- Leaked password protection
- Monitor Hack attempts
- Live traffic
- Specific country traffic blocking
- Real-time firewall rules
- Malware signature updates
- Known security vulnerabilities checker
- Scheduled Scanning
- Login Page CAPTCHA
- Block User-Agents and Referrer
What’s New in Wordfence Security Premium 7.5.11 (changelog)
* Improvement: Updated GeoIP database
What’s New in Wordfence Security Premium 7.5.10 (changelog)
* Improvement: Removed blocking data update logic in order to reduce timeouts
What’s New in Wordfence Security Premium 7.5.8 (changelog)
* Improvement: Made preliminary changes for compatibility with PHP 8.1
* Change: Added GPLv3 license and updated EULA.
What’s New in Wordfence Security Premium 7.5.6 (changelog)
* Fix: Prevented login errors with WooCommerce integration when manual username entry is enabled on the WooCommerce registration form
* Fix: Corrected theme incompatibilities with WooCommerce integration
What’s New in Wordfence Security Premium 7.5.5 (changelog)
- Improvement: Enhanced accessibility
- Improvement: Replaced regex in scan log with signature ID
- Improvement: Updated Knockout JS dependency to version 3.5.1
What’s New in Wordfence Security Premium 7.5.3 (changelog)
- Added option to disable application passwords.
- Updated site cleaning callout with a 1-year guarantee.
- Upgraded sodium_compat library to 1.13.0.