This plugin enables registered users to request an email notification when an out-of-stock product comes back into stock.
It tallies these registrations in the admin panel for review and provides details. With WooCommerce Waitlist, customers can register for email notifications when out-of-stock products become available.
Keep customers happy with back-in-stock notifications.
Notify people when a product is available WooCommerce Waitlist lets you track demand for out-of-stock and backordered items, ensuring your customers feel informed, and therefore more likely to buy. Using this plugin, you can build a waiting list of people wanting the unavailable item, then notify customers automatically when products arrive.
Set up in seconds
It’s easy to install and will instantly start turning missed opportunities into future sales. Customers register for an email alert to let them know when a product is back in stock, increasing the likelihood they’ll wait and shop with you instead of going to a competitor. It makes people feel valued by your business and allows you to replenish stock intelligently based on demand.
- Notifies customers when they can purchase an out-of-stock item
- Identifies ‘most wanted’ products to prioritize re-stocking
- Plug-and-play functionality – install, activate and go!
Changelog WooCommerce Waitlist 2.3.0
- Added: Import/export options for waitlist data within WooCommerce’s product exporter
- Added: Waitlist elements will now show by default within the Elementor template
- Added: Option for double opt-in (via email) for non-registered users when joining the waitlist
- Added: Filter to disable showing waitlist within Elementor template (wcwl_add_waitlist_for_elementor)
- Added: minimal styling to button on archive page to avoid overlap
Changelog WooCommerce Waitlist 2.2.6
- Added: Compatibility with chained products plugin