WooCommerce to WooCommerce Product Synchronization Via API
WooCommerce API Product Synchronization plugin is a great solution for separate WooCommerce shops be it a distributor or an end-user. This plugin allows you to synchronize the product across multiple WooCommerce sites. All data related to products gets synchronized with the help of this plugin using bulk or a selective action so it’s easy and quick. This plugin can sync data from one installation to multiple installations.
- Products can be synced in bulk actions as well as selective actions.
- It supports different products like simple, variable and external products.
- We can control what meta keys we want to sync like we can disable price sync if we want.
- Sync all data related to the products like name, description, price, SKU, attributes, categories and inventory.
- It restricts selective categories from syncing to a destination.
- One can restrict products from getting synced.
- It can define price change onto destination shop.
- It supports hierarchical syncing of products categories.
- Products tags can be synced using this plugin.
- Variation images can be synced.
- The product’s main image and gallery images can be synced.
- Data gets updated on the destination store when a product is added/updated by the admin on the source store.
- Products deleted from the source store can be deleted from the destination store using the source store.
- Auto-update inventory when order is placed on the source store.
- It does not support quick edit.