WooCommerce – Smart Coupons WooCommerce Extension
99 out of 100 people who come to your site run away without spending a penny.
Yes, the site you built with lots of money, time, and emotions. Yes, the same people who came to your site after your endless marketing efforts.
If you can get just one more person to buy, you instantly double your sales…
Now listen, people will tell you about hundred ways to improve conversions and loyalty.
But three methods are essential. You got to use them before you do anything else.
So what are they?
Top 3 tactics to instantly get more money and higher conversions
- Make sure you have awesome images/visuals for your products
- Offer discount codes, coupons, and gift vouchers
- Provide free shipping – either flat free shipping or conditional
Now you can’t magically improve your product images overnight, but you can certainly “kill it” with the other two tactics in just a few minutes!
Everyone loves to get more than what they pay for, which is why discount coupons and free shipping give such wonderful results.
And WooCommerce Smart Coupons plugin makes it a piece of cake to create, issue and manage everything around coupons, credits, and gift certificates.
Changelog WooCommerce – Smart Coupons Extension 4.27.0
* New: Settings in acknowledgment email (‘Subject’ and ‘Heading’) to handle texts related to scheduled email
* New: Option ‘wc_sc_auto_apply_coupon_removable’ and hook ‘wc_sc_is_auto_apply_coupon_removable’ to allow removal of auto-apply coupons
* Fix: Under ‘Import Coupons’ ‘Email coupon to recipients?’ not appearing if there is no email added in the first row of the CSV file
* Fix: Incorrect calculation in-store credit when used in manually created orders
* Fix: Coupon type in the acknowledgment email is always of the discount type ‘smart_coupon’ irrespective of the coupon sent
* Developer: New hook ‘wc_sc_redirect_url_after_smart_coupons_process’ to allow 3rd party plugin to modify the redirect URL after the plugin has processed the URL coupons
* Update: Tweaking in auto-apply feature
* Update: Changes in texts in email templates for acknowledgment email
* Update: Allow removal of auto-apply coupons
* Update: Spellcheck for ‘Coupons’, ‘arguments’
* Update: POT file
Changelog WooCommerce – Smart Coupons Extension 4.13.0
* New: Tested upto WooCommerce 4.7.1, 4.8.0 & WordPress 5.6.0
* New: Coupon usage restrictions for various product taxonomies
* Update: Support for modifying the input field provided for those products which allow purchasing store credit of any amount
* Update: Better handling of validation of the input field for those products, which allows purchasing store credit of any amount
* Update: Pass the expiry date through a common formatting function on the Smart Coupons admin setting page
* Update: CSS for coupon location field
* Update: POT file