WooCommerce Royal Mail
Offer Royal Mail shipping rates automatically to your customers.
The WooCommerce Royal Mail shipping plugin lets you offer Royal Mail shipping rates to customers without the need for an API, as Royal Mail does not provide a public API.
To use this plugin, your store must use GBP currency and have the United Kingdom as the base country, and your products need to be set up with weights and shipping dimensions.
This plugin primarily works with mm and g, but other units are converted automatically!
- Choose what Royal Mail services you want to offer customers.
- Customize the names of services.
- Add extra costs to services, if you wish.
- Pack items individually or use our built-in box packer to ship items in single or multiple package(s).
Within the UK
- Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail Signed For® 1st Class
- Royal Mail 2nd Class
- Royal Mail Signed For® 2nd Class
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 9 am ®
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1 pm ®
- Royal Mail International Standard
- Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed
- Royal Mail International Tracked
- Royal Mail International Signed
- Royal Mail International Economy