WooCommerce – Request a Quote WooCommerce Extension
WooCommerce Request a Quote plugin empowers your customers to add products to a quote basket and ask for price estimations for the products they are interested in.
Display a quote button on selected products to let customers add products to a quote basket just like they add products to the cart and submit the quotation by filling a simple quote form. Create multiple rules to show the quote button for selected user roles, products, and categories.
You can also hide prices and replace the “add to cart” button with the quote button. This feature comes in handy when you want to hide prices for wholesale, retailers, and other B2B customers and force them to ask for price estimates. You can choose to enable the offered price column to let customers add their offered price for each product in the submitted quote.
WooCommerce Request a Quote extension provides a smooth way to deal with certain types of customers, orders, and products. Here are some examples where this plugin can be helpful,
The B2B prices depend on many factors like order quantity, product requirements, and delivery date. WooCommerce Request a Quote enables you to hide prices and add to cart button for B2B customer groups and force them to ask for a quote. You can also create quotes from the back-office and send them to their emails. Once agreed, you can edit the price with quantity and convert the quote into an order.
The merchants can force customers to ask for estimation for the products that do not have straight prices and needs to be quoted as per the requirements.
The rule-based management enables you to configure different quotation options for different user roles. Here is an example use case,
- Guest users: Price displayed and add to cart button replace with a custom button linked to login/signup page
- General customer: Normal add to cart
- Retail customers: Normal add to cart + Request a quote button
- Wholesale customers: Prices & add to cart hidden – only request a quote option
Features List of WooCommerce Request a Quote:
- Create a complete quotation management system
- Display “Add to Quote” on selected products
- Show quote button for guests and selected user roles
- Option to Replace “Add to Cart” with the new “Quote” or a custom button & link
- Option to hide price and replace with custom text
- Add multiple products to quote basket
- Keep products in a mini quote basket just like a mini cart
- Customize Quote button text
- Add unlimited fields to the quote submission form (New)
- Ability to sort fields and make them mandatory or option
- Supports multiple field types (Text, email, number, dropdown, checkbox and more) (New)
- Automatic email notifications for admin & customers
- Customize quote submission messages
- Redirect after quote form submission
- Attach quote to multiple menus
- Assign quote status (Pending, in process, canceled, etc) (New)
- Send email notifications to the customer on status change (New)
- Create quotes from the backend and email them to customers (New)
- Convert quote into order (New)
- Allow customers to offer price (New)
- Option to show standard price in quote basket, my account, and quote emails (New)
- Edit price and covert quote into order (New)
- Disable request a quote button for specific product variation (New)
- Option to override and customize email templates, quote basket, and quote detail page (New)
- Compatible with page builder plugins
- Compatible with WooCommerce Product Add-Ons
A Complete Quotation System
This WooCommerce Quotation plugin provides a complete quote system where your customers can add multiple products to the quote basket and submit the quote form.
Mini Quote Basket:
Just like a mini cart, this extension adds a mini quote basket to let customers quickly review what they have added in their quote basket.
The rules-based management enables you to add different settings for different user roles. For example for guest users, you can hide price and replace add to cart with a custom button leading to login/signup page and for wholesalers, you can hide prices and replace add to cart with quote button and for retailers, you can keep prices, add to cart button and add quote button as well. While creating each rule you can choose to select the following options,
Enable Quote for Specific Products:
WooCommerce Request a Quote Extension empowers you to enable the quote button on specific products only. You can specify products individually or apply them to a whole category at once.
Enable Quote for Specific User Roles:
With this Request for Quote plugin, you can also choose to display the quote button for non-logged-in and specific user roles. Only the specified user roles will be able to add selected products to the quote basket and ask for price estimations and for the rest, the store will function normally.
Hide Price & Add to Cart Button:
You can choose to hide price and or add to cart button for the products where the quote button has been enabled. Hiding Add to cart & prices force the customers to request for price estimation. You can choose to replace the price with custom text and add to cart with,
- Custom button with a link
- Add to cart button