WooCommerce – Memberships WooCommerce Extension
A membership solution 100% integrated with your content and products.
WooCommerce Memberships is not just another plugin for restricting your site’s content: it’s an easy-to-use, site-wide membership solution that brings your content, shop, and memberships together.
“This is maybe one of the easiest and cleanest plugins when it comes to configuration…it’s super clean and easy to manage.
Memberships allow you to create an entire membership system that’s seamlessly tied to your store.
You can restrict your content to members, but you can also “drip” that content over time to schedule when members have access. Sell access to memberships, include memberships with product purchases, manually assign memberships, and completely integrate member perks within your store.
Sell or Assign Memberships
Memberships are not a specific type of WooCommerce product; instead, membership plans are created independently from products. This lets you determine how access is granted for maximum flexibility. You can assign 0 or more products (of almost any type) to a membership plan to support several types of memberships:
- sell a membership as a stand-alone product — create a product for the membership, then tie the plan to that product to sell it
- grant access to a membership as part of a product purchase — i.e., buy a subscription for a metal box, get access to the recipes section for free
- grant access to the same membership from several products (i.e., a yearly purchase or a monthly subscription)
- assign memberships manually for an invite-only members area
Strategically Grant Content Access
You put a lot of work into your members-only content, so Memberships lets you schedule when your members should have access to it. You can drip content, which means that you can schedule when members should access your content. For example, you can require that customers be a member for a week before accessing certain posts or pages.
Changelog WooCommerce – Memberships WooCommerce Extension 1.22.4
- Tweak – Strip HTML tags in product names dropdown in plan access settings
- Fix – Admins updating an order that triggers Sensei auto-enrollment to courses shouldn’t be redirected to the posts edit screen
- Dev – Add filter hook to toggle duplicating a product’s memberships data when cloning products
Changelog WooCommerce – Memberships WooCommerce Extension 1.22.0
- Feature – Auto-enroll users to Sensei and LearnDash courses upon membership purchase
- Dev – Add metadata handling support to membership plan rule objects