Woocommerce Easy Checkout Field Editor
Woocommerce Easy Checkout Field Editor Lets you Add /Edit / Delete fields in the checkout form. You can reorder them using our Drag and Drop Admin UI.
Easy Checkout Field Editor Supports 11 types of widely used custom fields. You can send custom field data with the order email and display it on the admin order page.
Woocommerce Easy Checkout Field Editor WordPress Plugin Features
- Show fields Under My Account/Edit Address Page.
- Edit /Manage Default woo-commerce checkout fields
- Remove Default woocommerce Checkout fields
- Support For Additional FIelds
- Add new Custom Fields to Existing Shipping and Billing Address Form
- Reorder Custom fields with drag and drop UI
- Field Preview In Admin Panel
- Show submitted field details on the order edition page.
- Show submitted field details in order emails.
Changelog Woocommerce Easy Checkout Field Editor 2.5.3
- Version 2.5.3 (14 August 2021) – Fix – fixed duplication of additional fields.
- Version 2.5.2 (29 July 2021) – Fix – js conflict with authorize.net payment gateway.
- Version 2.5.1 (28 July 2021) – Fix – Issue with the previous update.
- Enhancement – Addition of checkout fees based on a chosen field value.
Changelog Woocommerce Easy Checkout Field Editor 2.4.1
- Version 2.4.1 (02 July 2021) – Ability to change field key.
- Enhancement – Improvement in backend UI.
- Enhancement – Improved checkbox styling for order comments in the backend.
- Enhancement – Added copy to clipboard icon for field key.
- Enhancement – Added frontend icon on the settings tab.