WooCommerce Delivery Area Pro
WooCommerce Delivery Area Pro is a woocommerce extension that allows visitors to check whether a product is available for delivery in a particular area or not. Admin can create product delivery rules from the backend within minutes as per requirements. This plugin provides five different ways by which the admin can specify products and their delivery areas.
- Five modes for specifying product delivery area through backend for your woocommerce products.
- Define delivery area by specifying zip codes directly.
- Define delivery area by drawing polygon shape on Google Maps in the backend.
- Define a whole country as a delivery area for your woocommerce store.
- Define a whole continent as a delivery area for your woocommerce store.
- Define a whole sub-continent as a delivery area for your woocommerce store.
- Country Restriction – Some very few places of different countries has the same zip code areas. If your product delivery area falls under such a category, you can enable the country restriction feature from the backend by specifying your country. Enabling this feature will return faster results on the front end and avoid conflict with other places with the same zip code. Not mandatory to enable this feature.
- Ability to relate specified delivery areas with selected products or all products.
- Ability to display zip code search box on the product page, shop page, cart page, and checkout page.
- This Plugin creates a new tab, “Product Availability,” next to default tabs on every product detail page to display customers all product delivery areas for that current product.
- The tab consists of a google map that displays different polygon shapes that represent product delivery areas for that current product.
- UI aspects of polygon shapes are manageable from the backend. Like background-color,color,stroke color etc. Admin can change the look and feel of polygons from the backend.
- Tab also consists of a zip code listing for a current product where the product is available for shipping.
- Auto-suggests provided on product availability google Maps for ease of use to quickly locate a location.
- Product availability map settings are fully manageable from the backend.
- Apply Snazzy Maps styles to your product availability map to make it more customer engagement.
- Ability to display product availability status for each product individually on the checkout page, based on the zip code provided in the default woo-commerce check-out form. So that customers can decide before placing an order.
- Ability to stop the default checkout process if any of the products added to the cart are not available to be shipped to the location of which the user has provided zip code in the checkout form of Woo-commerce. Using this feature admin can stop taking wrong orders. The restriction is applied in the default checkout process, and a proper notification message is displayed to the user for what has happened.
- Manage errors/notification messages through the backend.
- UI aspects of the product availability form can be managed from the backend, including background color, color, etc.
- Easy to use backend interface.
- Maps are 100% responsive and tested on real devices.
- Extensible woo-commerce extension that provides some hooks to change its default functionality.