WooCommerce – Conditional Shipping and Payments WooCommerce Extension
Enable or disable shipping methods based on the selected billing/shipping country/state, package weight, cart total, or cart contents.
- Bind shipping method restrictions with certain products, product categories, or shipping classes.
- Conditionally exclude shipping methods and instances, depending on the shipping destination or package weight.
- Create product-level restrictions to comply with shipping carrier terms-of-service and customs import regulations.
Changelog WooCommerce – Conditional Shipping and Payment 1.9.5
- Fix – Prevent debug option notices from rendering in other settings pages/sections.
- Fix – Keep the ‘Save’ button visible when after removing all global restrictions.
- Tweak – Prevent product-level ‘Shipping Methods’ and ‘Shipping Destination’ restrictions from saving virtual products.
Changelog WooCommerce – Conditional Shipping and Payments WooCommerce Extension 1.8.11
- Feature – Introduced ‘does not enable free shipping’ modifier in ‘Coupon Code’ condition.