WooCommerce – AutomateWoo WooCommerce Extension
Convert and retain customers with automated marketing that does the hard work for you. AutomateWoo has the tools you need to grow your store and make more money.
Follow Up Emails
Automatically email customers who buy specific products and ask for a review or suggest other products they might like.
Remind customers who have left items in their shopping bags with automatic emails at set intervals.
Win Back Inactive Customers
Target inactive customers with automated email marketing campaigns. Include special offers and recommendations.
Generate dynamic personalized coupons for your customers that increase purchase rates.
Send SMS notifications to customers or admins for any of AutomateWoo’s large range of triggers. Integrates with Twilio.
Perform actions based on WooCommerce Subscription events such as status changes, failed payments and renewal reminders.
Reward your best customers with VIP status based on different spending requirements.
Send timed wishlist reminder emails and notify when a wished product goes on sale. Uses WooCommerce Wishlists or YITH Wishlists.
Refer A Friend
Boost your word-of-mouth sales with the AutomateWoo Refer A Friend add-on.
Get more product reviews by offering discounts for reviews. Limit the discount based on how many reviews are posted and on the rating given.
Follow up customer orders with cross-sells and related products based on their purchased products.
Card Expiry Notifications
Notify customers before their saved credit or debit card expires. When selling subscriptions this can reduce failed payments and churn.
Changelog WooCommerce – AutomateWoo WooCommerce Extension 5.5.0 + Addon
- New – Enable abandoned cart features for new block-based checkout
- Fix – Issue where original prices in emails could have strikethroughs on new WooCommerce versions
- Fix – The user profile language setting can now be used to set the plugin’s language in WP Admin
- Fix – Check workflow is still active and has conversion tracking enabled before marking an order as a conversion
- Fix – Make “Order – Subscription Payment Retry Count” rule count only failed automatic subscription payment retries
Changelog WooCommerce – AutomateWoo WooCommerce Extension 5.2.1
- Fix – Remove invalid 5.2 announcement link from the changelog