W3 Total Cache Pro WordPress Plugin
W3 Total Cache Pro builds upon the Community (free) version of W3 Total Cache and adds features that will be interesting to any publisher who’s serious about running a successful website.
Upgrading to Pro not only unlocks the features below but puts you on the upgrade path for additional features that we’re excited to share in the near future.
Fragment Caching Social layer, personalization, and e-commerce, etc are common elements of highly dynamic websites. That means that caching entire pages to improve user experience and performance is not a solution. Fragment Caching bridges the gap between no caching at all and the “ideal,” full-page caching. By extending the WordPress Transient API, W3TC allows developers to bring both horizontal and vertical scale to bear without doing anything differently.
Extension Framework As mentioned above, extensions/add-ons represent a great opportunity to both de-bloat projects that solve many problems or address many use cases. It also allows for innovation as 3rd parties can make contributions without having to be a core project developer to contribute or solve their problems while maintaining the control they need. We’re excited for you to try this first iteration of our extension framework, and documentation can be found (for now) inside the plugin’s FAQ.
Changelog W3 Total Cache Pro 2.1.8 – WordPress Plugin
Changelog W3 Total Cache Pro 2.1.6 WordPress Plugin
* Fix: JS minify issue with template literal backticks
* Fix: Do not redirect when using WP-CLI
* Fix: Missing whitespace in Memcached Nginx configuration
* Fix: Setting for CDN over passive FTP
* Fix: Updated CDN Minify regex
* Fix: Added missing text domains and fixed translations
* Enhancement: Allow default AWS credentials provider
* Enhancement: Added error logging when minification base URL is not found