User Role Editor Pro WordPress Plugin
Are you satisfied with the standard WordPress roles list or user capabilities distribution among them? Do you wish to change something in the user’s rights and permissions system? User Role Editor will help you. Edit any existing role, create a new one, fill the selected role with the capabilities you need. Assign newly created roles or capabilities directly to the user.
User Role Editor Pro WordPress Plugin Features
- Block selected widgets under the “Appearance” menu on per role base
- Block selected meta boxes (dashboard, posts, pages, custom post types) for roles
- Block access to the other roles for the selected role
- Per plugin access for roles and users with “activate_plugins” capability
- Export and Import user roles
Changelog User Role Editor Pro 4.60.1
- Core version: 4.60.1
- Update: Marked as compatible with WordPress 5.8.
- Fix: If one of the pages on the hierarchy tree was not published (draft), it might become unavailable for editing despite the user can (is allowed) edit the parent page.
- The core version was updated to version 4.60.1
- Fix: PHP Notice: Undefined property: URE_User_View::$multisite in /wp-content/plugins/user-role-editor/includes/classes/user-view.php on line 145
Changelog User Role Editor Pro 4.57
- Core version 4.56
- New: Frond-end menu access add-on: default option “Show to” was extended to the selection between “Show to” and “Hide from” (If UI does not work as expected, force browser page refresh to load the latest version of front-end-menu-access.js).
- Admin menu access add-on: empty menu/submenu items are removed automatically.
- Update: minor code updates/optimizations
- The core version was updated to 4.56: