Use-your-Drive | Google Drive plugin for WP
Say hello to the most popular WordPress Google Drive plugin! UseyourDrive is a user-friendly, highly customizable, innovative Google Drive integration plugin for WordPress that displays your Google Drive files in a beautiful way. No coding skills are required!
It is really easy to start building your WordPress website with UseyourDrive – there are just a few clicks to make:
- Link your Google Drive account to the plugin with just 1 click!
- In the WordPress Page or Post editor, open the UseyourDrive Shortcode Builder and choose a pre-configured mode
- Select the Google Drive Folder which should be used as a starting point for the plugin
- Simply adjust the shortcode in the Shortcode Builder via intuitive controls and options
- Insert the Shortcode and publish your page!
UseyourDrive is the #1 Ultimate Google Drive plugin for WordPress on the market – and part of a series of Cloud Plugins already powering 5.000+ company websites improving their workflow. Join now and start using your Google Drive even more efficiently by integrating it on your website!
Changelog Use-your-Drive | Google Drive plugin for WP 1.17.11
- Fix: Manually linked Private folders for guest users not setting account properly
- Fix: Automatic Private Folder creation not fired on user registration if the newly created isn’t directly logged in
- Fix: Setting incorrect basename for files with extensions in capitals (e.g. . JPG)
- Fix: Reset scroll of File Browser container when navigating/searching
- Fix: Plugin not initiating when the output of the plugin was modified by (e.g.) apply_filters(‘the_content’) adding line breaks and paragraphs
- Updated: Chart.js library version to 3.5.1
- Updated: Datatables library version to 1.11.1
- Updated: Tagify library version to 4.7.2
- Updated: Font Awesome to version 5.15.4
Changelog Use-your-Drive | Google Drive plugin for WP 1.17.8
- Fix: CORS issue with VAST XML URLs
- Fix: The set subfolder location in the shortcode configuration for manually linked Private Folders not working when using the standalone Upload Box module
- Improved: Shortcode Builder will check if modules are still linked to accessible content
- Updated: Chart.js library version to 3.3.2
- Updated: Datatables library version to 1.10.25
- Updated: Tagify library version to 4.2.0