Ultimate WP GDPR Compliance Toolkit
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) standardizes data protection law across all 28 EU countries and imposes strict new rules on controlling and processing personally identifiable information (PII). From 25 May 2018, every website collecting data from EU citizens must need the GDPR requirements.
Ultimate GDPR Plugin is an all-in-one solution for your website.
Complete GDPR compliance toolkit plugin for WordPress
- Meet ALL GDPR REQUIREMENTS, such as:
- Data Access – Dedicated form for Users to access currently stored personal data,
- Right to be Forgotten – Dedicated form for Users to request deletion of stored data,
- Browse user requests for data access/deletion and set custom email notifications
- Cookie Consents – create a dedicated box for Cookie Consent and block all cookies until cookie consent is given
- Automatically add consent boxes for various forms on your website
- Data Breach – send global email notifications about data breaches
- Pseudonymization – pseudonymize some of the user data stored in a database.
- Predefined integrations for most popular WordPress plugins like WooCommerce, Contact Form 7, Gravity Forms, Mailchimp, Events Manager, BuddyPress, Formidable Forms, and more!
- Check currently activated plugins for GDPR compliance
- Easy integration for custom plugins
- Manage everything easily via your WordPress admin panel
- 5* Customer Support
- Online Documentation
- Cookie Detector – check what cookies your website is using with 1 click
- 3rd Party cookies support – we can block any cookie you need with our Service Manager
- Advanced Cookies Management Panel added
- New language versions added – Please note, that we use only human translations, done with care by professionals:
- Improved integration with Google Analytics
- Possibility to display cookies consent box in the top panel
- Auto-update functionality added to the plugin
- Compatibility with Quform WordPress Builder Plugin
- Compatibility with Facebook Pixel
- BuddyPress Integration
- Formidable Forms Integration
- Right to Rectify form added
Changelog Ultimate WP GDPR Compliance Toolkit 3.0
- feature: added “reject” button to cookies information popup;
Changelog Ultimate WP GDPR Compliance Toolkit 2.9
- improvement: updated ‘Reject All Cookies’ with the option to add custom text instead of the X button
- improvement: updated the Services section UI.