TranslatePress Pro – WordPress Translation Plugin
A better way of translating your WordPress site directly from the front-end, with full support for WooCommerce, complex themes, and site builders. A WordPress translation plugin that’s easy to use for a change.
MULTILINGUAL & TRANSLATION FEATURES
- Translate all your website content directly from the front-end, in a friendly user interface (translation displayed in real-time).
- Fully compatible with all themes and plugins
- Live preview of your translated pages, as you edit your translations.
- Image translation support, allowing you to translate images, sliders, and other media.
- Support for both manual and automatic translation (via Google Translate)
- Ability to translate dynamic strings (gettext) added by WordPress, plugins, and themes.
- Integrates with Google Translate, allowing you to set up Automatic Translation using your own Google API key.
- Translate larger HTML blocks by merging strings into translation blocks.
- Select specific HTML blocks for translation using the CSS class translation-block.
<p class="translation-block">Translate <em>everything</em> inside</p>
- Place language switchers anywhere using shortcode [language-switcher], WP menu item, or as a floating dropdown.
- Editorial control allowing you to publish your language only when all your translations are done
- Conditional display content shortcode based on language [trp_language language=”en_US”] English content only [/trp_language]
- Possibility to edit get text strings from themes and plugins from English to English, without adding another language. Basically a string-replace functionality.
- Translation Block feature in which you can translate multiple HTML elements together
- Native Gutenberg support, so you can easily translate Gutenberg blocks
- Out of the box WooCommerce compatibility
Note: This WordPress translation plugin uses the Google Translation API to translate the strings on your site. This feature can be enabled or disabled according to your preferences.
Users with administrator rights have access to the following translate settings:
- select the default language of the website and one translation language, for bilingual sites
- choose whether language switcher should display languages in their native names or English name
- force custom links to open in the current language
- enable or disable URL subdirectory for the default language
- enable automatic translation via Google Translate
POWERFUL TRANSLATION ADD-ONS
TranslatePress – Multilingual has a range of premium Add-ons that allow you to extend the power of the WordPress translation plugin:
Pro Add-ons (available in the premium versions only)
- Extra Languages – allows you to add an unlimited number of translation languages, with the possibility to publish languages later after you complete the translation
- SEO Pack – allows you to translate meta-information (like page title, description, URL slug, image alt tag, Twitter and Facebook Social Graph tags & more) for boosting your multilingual SEO and increase traffic
- Translator Accounts – create or allow existing users to translate the site without admin rights
- Browse as User Role – view and translate content that is visible only to a particular user role
- Navigation Based on Language – configure and display different menu items for different languages
- Automatic User Language Detection – redirect first-time visitors to their preferred language based on their browser settings or IP address
- DeepL Automatic Translation – The DeepL Automatic Translation add-on lets you automatically translate your website through the DeepL API