Templatera – Template Manager For Visual Composer
Templatera – powerful template manager add-on for WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) plugin.
From creators of WPBakery Page Builder comes a well-crafted native add-on for the most beloved page builder of WordPress. Templatera allows you to create, manage and set control access to your templates based on user roles or page post types.
Manage templates from one place and instantly see changes without digging into each piece of layout. Create a set of pre-defined content blocks (pieces) and use them at any place on your site. Forget about back and forth page updating – it is all taken care of. Magically! And yes, you can easily edit them whenever you wish!
When you install Templatera, the new content element “Templatera” will automatically appear in your WPBakery Page Builder element menu. The new “Templatera” content element allows you to place pre-built templates as independent blocks on your pages. When you modify your template, all pages that use the “Templatera” block will automatically be populated with new content. Awesome!
Ever wanted to take your designed templates to another site? Now you can. Import/export templates in few clicks with the built-in import/export function of Templatera.
How to use Templatera?
Let’s say you created a block with contact details, e.g., Phone, Address, Email, Contact Form, and used that block in multiple locations (pages) across your site, then you decided to change the Phone or Email address. All you have to do is edit your original template, and all “Templatera” blocks will be updated at the same moment! So your new contact details will be updated automatically on your site.
List of Features
- “Templatera” content element – create template “piece,” place it on multiple pages, and when you update that “piece,” it will be updated across all pages where it was used! You will never go back after using this block.
- New post type ‘vc_template’ which allows you to add/edit/delete your templates with native and familiar WordPress UI
- Automatic migration of existing WPBakery Page Builder templates – no extra setup required
- Templates access control by user roles
- Templates access controls by content types
- Import/Export templates in XML format – take your custom templates with you
- Single Template Export – export only those templates you wish