SocialProofo – 14+ Social Proof & FOMO Notifications for Growth (SaaS Ready)
SocialProofo is a fully loaded toolkit with marketing tools, plugins, and pop-ups to create FOMO, Social Proof, Engage and keep your website visitors.
SocialProofo is also SAAS ready if you want yourself to start a fruitful business and charge your customers with integrated one-time and recurring payments via Paypal and Stripe, with included Invoicing system and Discounts/Redeemable codes system as well.
SocialProofo Social Proof & FOMO Notifications for Growth Changelog 8.0.0
- Implemented Coinbase (crypto) payments.
- Fully reworked the Trial system. Now you can set how many days you want to give out on a per-plan basis.
- Implemented the ability to display, edit and set a Custom plan on the plans section, via the admin panel.
- Implemented the ability to highlight a particular plan with a particular color via the admin panel.
- Implemented Twitter login.
- Fully reworked the social logins workflow for better performance and user experience.
- Reworked the admin panel plan update, create & user update pages for consistency purposes.
- Improved the way admin panel plans are displayed.
- Fully reworked the whole admin panel – website settings page, which now avoids some small, yet annoying bugs & UX bugs.
- Reworked the admin panel – pages part for a better UX experience.
- If you now redeem a plan that you already have on your account, the redeemed plan days will be now added on top.
- Fixed cron job bug where in certain cases it would get stuck checking domain names.
- Many code cleanups, improvements, and other small bug fixes.
SocialProofo Social Proof & FOMO Notifications for Growth Changelog 7.1.0
- Implemented the ability to enable/disable search engine indexing from the admin panel.
- Now created pages from the admin panel can contain utf8 characters in the URL alias.
- Fixed installation bug.
SocialProofo Social Proof & FOMO Notifications for Growth Changelog 6.1.0
– Fully remade how the multi-language system works which results in better UX and SEO.
– Implemented the first version of the Plugins Management system.
– Implemented the first “Offload” plugin, available to purchase here.
– Implemented the ability to change the plans order via the admin panel.
– Fixed a few small bugs.