Smush Pro – Optimize unlimited images with Smush Pro – WordPress Plugin
Optimize images, turn on lazy load, resize, compress & improve your Google Page Speed with the incredibly powerful WordPress image smusher, brought to you by the superteam at WPMU DEV!
And whether you spell it ‘optimize’ or ‘optimize,’ Smush will compress images without a visible drop in quality.
Image optimization is the easiest way to make your site load super fast!
Smush Pro – Optimize unlimited images with Smush Pro Plugin Features
Smush has been benchmarked and tested number one for speed and quality. It is also the award-winning, back-to-back, proven crowd favorite image optimization & image compression plugin for WordPress.
- Lossless Compression – Strip unused data and compress images without affecting image quality.
- Lazy Load – Defer offscreen images with the flip of a switch.
- Bulk Smush – Optimize & compress up to 50 images with one click.
- Image Resizing – Set a max-width and height, and large images will scale down as they are compressed.
- Incorrect Size Image Detection – Quickly locate images that are slowing down your site.
- Directory Smush – Optimize images even if they are not in the media library.
- Automated Optimization – Asynchronously auto-smush your attachments for super fast compression on upload.
- Without Monthly Limits – Optimize all of your images up to 5MB in size, free forever (no daily, monthly, or annual caps).
- Gutenberg Block Integration – View all Smush stats directly in image blocks.
- Multisite Compatible – Offers both global and individual Multisite settings.
- Process All Your Files – Smush will process PNG, JPEG, and GIF files for optimum results.
- Super Servers – Smush images with no slowdown using WPMU DEV’s fast, reliable Smush API.
- Convert to WebP (Pro Only) – Upgrade and automatically serve images in Next-Gen WebP format.
- And many, many, more!
Make your WordPress site blazingly fast and rank higher on search engines with WP Smush Pro.
Smush Pro 3.9.10 – Optimize unlimited images with Smush Pro Changelog
- New: Gravity Forms integration
Smush Pro 3.9.7 – Optimize unlimited images with Smush Pro Changelog
- Fix: Local WebP is not activated on applying config after reset settings
- Fix: Missing WebP file for WP scaled images
- Fix: Fatal error on PHP 5.6
- Fix: Compatibility issue with WP Offload Media
Smush Pro 3.9.6 – Optimize unlimited images with Smush Pro Changelog
- Enhance: Do not close the Directory Smush modal in case of error
- Enhance: Tooltips in CDN module
- Fix: Compatibility issue with PHP 8.1
- Fix: “Choose Directory” button loading state in case of error
- Fix: PNG to JPG conversion leaves behind some thumbnails after deleting the image
- Fix: PNG images that need resizing don’t get converted to JPG
- Fix: Issue creating the WebP test files
- Fix Incorrect…
Smush Pro 3.9.5 – Optimize unlimited images with Smush Pro Changelog
- Fix: Translation strings
- Fix: Remove upsells
- Enhance: Update admin menu icon
Smush Pro 3.9.4 – Optimize unlimited images with Smush Pro Changelog
- Fix: Errors in media library with WP Offload Media and backups
- Fix: CDN not activated if the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin folder is renamed
- Fix: Missing hover effect for video on the Smush Pro page
- Fix: Incorrect number of compressed images when WooCommerce plugin is active
Smush Pro 3.9.0 – Optimize unlimited images with Smush Pro Changelog
- New: Wizard for setting up the local WebP conversion
- Enhance: Wrong tooltip title showing up on configs on hover
- Enhance: WPBakery detection when the base directory is a custom named
- Fix: CDN status not getting updated when enabling the CDN via configs
- Fix: Local WebP rules path getting truncated in some environments