Smush Pro – Optimize unlimited images with Smush Pro Plugin
Optimize images, turn on lazy load, resize, compress & improve your Google Page Speed with the incredibly powerful and WordPress image smusher, brought to you by the superteam at WPMU DEV!
And whether you spell it ‘optimize’ or ‘optimize,’ Smush will compress images without a visible drop in quality.
Image optimization is the easiest way to make your site load super fast!
AWARD-WINNING IMAGE OPTIMIZER
Smush has been benchmarked and tested number one for speed and quality. It is also the award-winning, back-to-back, proven crowd favorite image optimization & image compression plugin for WordPress.
- Lossless Compression – Strip unused data and compress images without affecting image quality.
- Lazy Load – Defer offscreen images with the flip of a switch.
- Bulk Smush – Optimize & compress up to 50 images with one click.
- Image Resizing – Set a max-width and height, and large images will scale down as they are compressed.
- Incorrect Size Image Detection – Quickly locate images that are slowing down your site.
- Directory Smush – Optimize images even if they are not located in the media library.
- Automated Optimization – Asynchronously auto-smush your attachments for super fast compression on upload.
- Without Monthly Limits – Optimize all of your images up to 5MB in size, free forever (no daily, monthly, or annual caps).
- Gutenberg Block Integration – View all Smush stats directly in image blocks.
- Multisite Compatible – Offers both global and individual Multisite settings.
- Process All Your Files – Smush will process PNG, JPEG, and GIF files for optimum results.
- Super Servers – Smush images with no slowdown using WPMU DEV’s fast, reliable Smush API.
- Convert to WebP (Pro Only) – Upgrade and automatically serve images in Next-Gen WebP format.
- And many, many, more!
Make your WordPress site blazingly fast and rank higher on search engines with WP Smush Pro.
Get the best in image optimization. Compress your images while maintaining their quality to improve your website’s page speed dramatically.
WP Smush Pro’s SuperServers let you bulk optimize without timing out. No more having to deal with confusing Photoshop settings – compress and resize huge 32MB images.
Our servers will get to work smushing in the background when you run Smush, so your site runs at top speed while our API does all the heavy work.
how to null:
- Go to WP Repository and search for WP smush
- Install WP Smush to Your WP Site
- Go to the WP Smush plugin installation folder
- Go to the “lib” folder
Changelog Smush Pro 3.9.0- Optimize unlimited images with Smush Pro Plugin
- New: Wizard for setting up the local WebP conversion
- Enhance: Wrong tooltip title showing up on configs on hover
- Enhance: WPBakery detection when the base directory is a custom named
- Fix: CDN status not getting updated when enabling the CDN via configs
- Fix: Local WebP rules path getting truncated in some environments
- Fix: WooCommerce gallery thumbnails not being served from the CDN
- Fix: Failing to restore PNG images that were converted to JPG
- Fix: “Save” button on the Bulk Smush page changing its size when saving
- Fix: Some options not being removed on uninstall
- Fix: Image size names overflowing their container in the Gutenberg blocks stats table
Changelog Smush Pro – Optimize unlimited images with Smush Pro Plugin 3.8.7
- Enhance: Display a message when local WebP creation fails due to directory permissions
- Fix Error when applying a config from the Hub and the WebP module gets toggled
- Fix: Compatibility issue with WP < 5.7
- Fix: The wrong count of images to re-smush when the ‘big_image_size_threshold’ filter returns false
- Fix: Thumbnail images not being converted to JPEG on upload