Smart Notification WordPress Plugin. Web & Mobile Push, FB Messenger, FB Notifications & Newsletter
If you want a WordPress push system working separately from WordPress so we developed our awesome Smart Notification as a stand-alone solution.
Smart Notification WordPress Plugin is a complete notification system for all popular platforms Facebook Messenger, Facebook notifications, Newsletter, iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8, BlackBerry 10, Chrome, Safari, Edge, Opera, Samsung Browser, and Firefox.
Smart Notification WordPress Plugin Features
- tool to detect and create any custom event for WordPress
- Send messages to user groups
- Integrate with Ultimate Membership Pro
- Support localization so you can now download.PO file to translate it into your language
- Send push notification messages in a server cron-job or fancy instant sending
- Send desktop push notification messages for Chrome/Safari/Firefox
- 3 different ways to request the push permissions from the visitor’s popup box, icon, or native-opt-in window
- Delay time for showing the request of push permissions method
- Popup box and icon different screen positions
- Option to show the request of push permissions for logged and admin users only or special parts of your site
- Pay to read to force visitors subscribing to your push notification service to continue reading your contents
Changelog Smart Notification 9.3.5 – WordPress Plugin Web & Mobile Push, FB Messenger, FB Notifications & Newsletter
- Improvements: Improved the sending algorithm speed, stability and compatibility issues with some servers.
- Bugs: Fixed a bug with schedule post publishing auto campaign.
- Bugs: Fixed issue when saving settings without Firebase authentication file.
- Bugs: Fixed auto campaign duplication bug when publishing a new post.
Changelog Smart Notification WordPress Plugin. Web & Mobile Push, FB Messenger, FB Notifications & Newsletter 9.3.3
- New Feature: Who can use and see the plugin menu by user role.
- New Feature: Automatically converting Safari P12 certification to PEM.
- New Feature: Automatically converting iOS P12 certification to PEM.
- Changes: Apple old SSL API is disabled due to deprecation by Apple.