Profile Builder Pro – WordPress Profile Plugin + Addons
Login, registration, and edit profile shortcodes for the front-end. Also, you can choose what fields should be displayed or add new (custom) ones both in the front-end and in the dashboard.
Do YOU want to customize your website by adding front-end registration, profile, and login forms? You can use Profile Builder – the Profile Plugin for WordPress.
To achieve this, create a new page, and give it an intuitive name (i.e. Edit Profile). Now all you need to do is add the following shortcode: [wppb-edit-profile]. Publish your page, and you are done!
Profile Builder is the all-in-one user registration and management plugin for WordPress sites.
- Login, Register, and Edit Profile Shortcodes
- Manage Default User Fields
- Minimum Password Length & Strength
- Unlimited Extra User Fields
- Conditional Logic for Fields
- Avatar Upload For Users
- Recaptcha Support
- Import / Export Users (*via the third party)
- Advanced User Modules: Front-End User Listing, Multiple Registration Forms, Multiple Edit Profile Forms, Custom Redirects, Admin Approval & Email Confirmation, Email Customizer, Repeater Fields.
Changelog Profile Builder Pro 3.5.4 – WordPress Profile Plugin + Addons
- Feature: Improved login error when a user with an unconfirmed email address is trying to log in
- Feature: Added the ability to resend the email confirmation from the login error message
- Feature: 2FA functionality is now using AJAX to show the authentication field if necessary on both front-end and back-end forms
- Fix: Don’t load 2FA assets if functionality is not enabled
- Fix: Userlisting sort tags for first and last name were written as one word
- Misc: Added sorting information to Datepicker field description
Changelog Profile Builder Pro – WordPress Profile Plugin 3.4.8
- Feature: Add a visibility toggle to Profile Builder password fields. Similar to WordPress default form functionality
- Fix: Issue with Labels Edit showing the incorrect original string in the back-end
- Fix: Improved sanitization on the Toolbox settings page
- Misc: Usermeta shortcodes now supports the `ID` key, which will return the currently logged in users ID
- Misc: Added a language field that can be used to store the selected website language at the time of registration