How to Download, Install and Activate Newspaper 11.2 WordPress theme?
Step 1: Purchase the Newspaper 11.2 Theme
Step 2: Go to the Theme upload section, Upload, and Activate the Newspaper.zip
Step 3: Then go to Newspaper > Plugins section
Step 4: Install the tagDiv Composer plugin and activate it
Step 5: Then go to Newspaper > Activate Theme > Activate the theme manually (at the bottom)
Step 7: We’ll send you the purchase code and tagDiv activation key in few minutes.
Step 8: Just paste those keys and hit activate.
Newspaper 11.2 – News & WooCommerce WordPress Theme Download Now
Get Newspaper 11.2 theme in India at a meager price of just Rs.299 only with a lifetime license key.
Are you looking for a Newspaper 11 WordPress theme at a low price?
Here on Gpladda, we provide a Newspaper theme at just INR 299 only.
This is the latest version of the newspaper 11 themes with lifetime updates. You’ll get all upcoming updates on our site for free with this product.
Newspaper is a WordPress theme that lets you write articles and blog posts with ease. We offer great support and friendly help!
Create a great news website with our newspaper template. This bestseller theme is perfect for blogging and excellent for news, newspapers, magazines, publishing, or review sites. It supports videos from YouTube. AMP and mobile-ready. GDPR compliant, the theme is fast, simple, and easy to use for cryptocurrency, fashion, food, lifestyle, modern, personal, travel, luxury, viral, minimal, minimalist projects, web development, and more.
Integrated with Instagram, bbPress Forum, BuddyPress, and WooCommerce, it uses the best clean SEO practices. Newspaper supports responsive Google Ads and AdSense.
Newspaper 11.2 Theme features
A newspaper is a WordPress theme that lets you write articles and blog posts with ease. We offer great support and friendly help!
The Newspaper template is excellent for news, newspaper, magazine, publishing, or review site. It also supports videos from YouTube and features a rating system. So far, we have the theme integrated with bbPress Forum, BuddyPress, Buddy Press, and WooCommerce. It uses the best clean SEO practices, and on top of that, it’s fast, simple, and easy to use. In addition, the Newspaper supports responsive Google Ads and AdSense.
Easily create a great user experience for your users with Newspaper Theme. Highlight your video content in an engaging Modal Video Popup with Ads. To help you spread essential news faster, in the Newspaper Theme, your audience can now watch your vlogs or posted article videos just by clicking on the featured video thumbnail.
These videos can run straight from the page. Experiment with your content!
In the Newspaper theme, all the videos from YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, or Self-Hosted URLs display the Video Duration Time. Grab your audience’s attention with stunning content and keep them engaged on your website. It’s so easy!
Give your awesome videos the engagement they deserve! Keep your visitors watching while scrolling down your article. With the new Sticky Video Player, your videos stay on screen, playing while the visitor wanders through the page. Discover this feature and significantly increase the time-on-page and other engagement metrics on your website. Be more creative and productive with Newspaper Theme!
Yes! Newspaper Theme Flex Blocks are more versatile, and we are delighted to give the new, more powerful version. We’ve added special filters that make you a skillful web designer using fewer components on articles and pages.
For the first time, you’ll be able to inspire your visitors by displaying the content from a category on a single post in a significant way. Filter it by awesome criteria as “Most Commented,” “Last Updated Content,” “Popular (last seven days),” “Highest Rated,” and more! Easily combine your content with stunning your audience. It’s simple and versatile, just as you requested!
Updating the Newspaper Theme has never been so easy. Starting with Newspaper Theme 10.4, you can install the newest version with a single click directly from the Theme Panel. The system downloads the latest release from the tagDiv servers and automatically updates the theme’ files and the native plugins. This way, you can focus on creating amazing content.
The Newspaper theme also creates a backup for the Theme Panel settings every time you click the Save button so that you can upgrade or downgrade your WordPress Theme.
WordPress 5.4 has just been launched. As this is the first major release of the year that brings significant improvements, we’ve followed the development step-by-step and made the adjustments.
You can now update your CSM as Newspaper Theme 10.4 version is fully compatible and works smoothly with WordPress 5.4. Take it for a ride!
Newspaper 11.2 New Features (changelog):
- new: tagDiv Opt-In Builder plugin – Generate leads and increase conversion rates with opt-in content lockers and subscription lists. tagDiv Opt-In Builder helps you easily create content lockers, subscribing lists and gives your visitors a compelling reason to enter their email address (opt-in) to unlock your content;
- new: Leads shortcode – We know that collecting leads is essential for your business. We’ve added a new shortcode in the tagDiv Composer page builder to help you in marketing efforts. With Leads Shortcode, you can easily design a form that collects emails and place them on your website where you like them;
- new: Post content locker – Newspaper Theme now can lock the content of an article and allow users to view content based on an email subscription;
- new: 3 New one-click installable Pre-Build Websites (demos) created with the tagDiv Cloud Library & tagDiv Composer;
- new: Revenant
- new: CryptoNews
- new: All About Parenting
- new: Filter option added on blocks to display the Locked articles – ‘Show exclusive posts only.’ It works as standalone or in combination with other filtering options existing on the content blocks;
- new: Option to display the “Exclusive” badge on blocks to mark the locked articles;
- new: Added Author on Module 1 in the Mobile Theme plugin;
- fix CSS Analyzer with the Mobile Theme;
- fix Revolution Slider compatibility;
- fix: Fix item scope issue for default post;
- fix: Remove JS block editor for mobile, on widgets.php section.
Newspaper 11.1 New Features (changelog):
- new: WordPress 5.8 – The Newspaper theme is now compatible with the latest WordPress version;
- misc: Support for new WordPress Widget Builder;
- misc: Added Image Radius option for Single Featured Image;
- misc: New options image and meta for Woo Live Search, Woo Loop, and Woo Product;
- misc: We’ve updated the Revolution Slider plugin to the latest version;
- misc: Added translation for Woo strings;
- misc: Redesigned activation message in wp-admin;
- misc: Added meta info border-radius on the Flex blocks;
- misc: Option to Deactivate/Delete panel backups;
- misc: Cloud Library – Template & mobile page dropdowns now align left/right based on the screen size;
- misc: Added responsive text alignment on Inline Text shortcode;
- fix: Theme boxed version fix;
- fix: Reset – delete just the Theme Panel settings option;
- fix: Live Search with quote;
- fix Team member Lazyload effect;
- fix: Background color on the Title block;
- fix: Added Print for translation;
- fix: Title hover color on Column Content;
- fix: Inner row flex settings fix;
- fix: tagDiv Composer now works with WPML option for header and footer templates;
- fix: Non-numeric value error on review size and audio size params;
- fix Loop pagination when the offset is 0;
- fix: Inline ads after paragraph option;
- fix Logo width and height attributes on standard footer;
- fix: Assign individual cloud template to Woo product;
- fix: Specific case fix for the Social Counter Instagram Service;
- fix: Raw HTML cannot be selected in tagDiv Composer;
- fix: Flex row vertical alignment;
- fix: Fix for attribute labels on Add to cart.
Newspaper 11 Pro WordPress Theme Features (changelog):
- new: tagDiv Shop plugin – We’ve crafted a dedicated plugin that brings you all the eCommerce functionality you would ever need to run an online store. This plugin delivers awesome enhancements for the WooCommerce functionality. Activate it for superpowers on your eShop website;
- new: 27+ new WooCommerce shortcodes – Drag, drop, combine and customize elements for online stores straight on the frontend of your site. Selling online with your own eCommerce website has never been faster, easier, and more scalable;
- new: 4 new Cloud Template types of layouts. Explore your favorite collection of templates – tagDiv Cloud Library – to find the new beautiful designs for Woo Archive, Woo Product, Woo Search, Woo Shop Base website layouts;
- new: 8 New one-click installable SHOP Pre-Build Websites (demos) created with the tagDiv Cloud Library & tagDiv Composer;
- new: Shop Kids Store View Demo ;
- new: Shop Audio View Demo ;
- new: Shop Watches Store View Demo ;
- new: Shop Vintage Choppers Store View Demo ;
- new: Shop Makeup View Demo ;
- new: Shop Apocryph View Demo ;
- new: Shop Vaness View Demo ;
- new: Shop Blog Gadgets View Demo ;
- new: Art Blog View Demo ;
- new: tagDiv CSS Analyzer – Get the best results for your website and increase the performance. We’ve made a general theme revision for Core Web Vitals to improve your website’s performance, accessibility, and SEO efforts. The tagDiv CSS Analyzer is ready to do all the heavy lifting for you. You can now generate the critical CSS for the tagDiv Cloud Templates and Pages and move non-critical CSS in the footer with one click;
- new: ON/OFF option for pagination on the MegaMenu;
- new: Option to disable the live search function on the ‘Header Live Search’ shortcode;
- new: Option in the Theme Panel >Template Settings section to disable the ‘To Top’ button;
- new: Option in the Theme Panel >Template Settings section to choose the Page Layout Size for Default Page templates;
- new: Option to Align/Space the review stars on the blocks;
- new: Instagram Connect System in the Theme Panel -> Social Networks section for personal or business Instagram accounts;
- improvement: tagDiv Composer performance;
- improvement: We’ve updated the Revolution Slider plugin to the latest version;
- improvement: Theme performance on the memory allocation;
- improvement: Updated title_tag options on multiple blocks;
- improvement: Option to Disable Pagination on the Mega menu for the Header main menu block;
- improvement: tagDiv Newsletter duplicated queries;
- improvement: LazyLoad on the Single Image shortcode;
- fix TikTok Social Counter;
- fix Favicon on Mobile Theme;
- fix: Background color/image Theme Panel settings for the boxed version of the theme;
- fix: Dropdown mega menu with subcategories on the mobile menu;
- fix: Ajax Category Dropdown option in combination with the Infinite Load function on blocks;
- fix: CSS fix – Image Caption on Mobile Theme and AMP;
- fix Homepage Post shortcode;
- fix: Some characters like “]” that break shortcodes structure;
- fix Twitter URL – author socials;
- fix: Font Awesome loading issue;
- fix Autosave backup for the Theme Panel settings;
- fix: Theme Panel settings to turn ON/OFF display ads on different devices;
- fix Image thumbnail for Vimeo videos;
- fix: Captions from Image Gallery appear in the excerpt;
- fix: Stripe issue;
- fix Ad Inserter plugin compatibility;
- fix: Yoast Premium plugin issue;
- fix: Prevent sending XSS injection in block attribute – courtesy to Truoc Phan of Techlab Corporation;
- fix: Exceeded storage error;
- fix: Home Decor demo import without content;
- fix: Automatic update doesn’t update tagDiv plugins when the child theme is active.
Newspaper X 10.4 WordPress Theme Features (changelog):
- new: tagDiv CSS Analyzer Tool (beta, only on Chrome browser) – For the first time in the Newspaper Theme, we’re introducing a free and awesome tool that analyzes and removes all the unused CSS from the page, supporting your effort to make your website faster. The tagDiv CSS Analyzer Tool works in stages. First, it removes all the unused CSS, then, from the final clean CSS, it generates the Critical CSS and automatically moves the non-critical one to the bottom of the page;
- new: 2 New one-click installable PRO Demos created with the tagDiv Cloud Library & tagDiv Composer:
- new: School PRO
- new: City PRO
- new: WordPress 5.7 compatibility;
- new: Smaller CSS files – We’ve moved the individual CSS on the components where it is used to make the specific elements load faster;
- new: Added help video tooltips on the shortcodes options in the tagDiv Composer page builder;
- new: Added the disable Google fonts for mobile option in the Theme Panel;
- new: tagDiv Standard Pack is no longer required on new theme install;
- new: Updated WPBakery & Revolution Slider plugins to the latest version;
- misc: Web Core Vitals – We’ve made a general theme revision for Web Core Vitals to improve Performance, Accessibility, and SEO. In some cases, you’ll need to make particular revisions to get better results;
- misc: We’ve removed the CSS style from the Cloud Library plugin. Now, all style is moved on the components where is used;
- misc: Flex blocks – Added extra Review Stars options;
- misc: Applied Animation/Lazy Load effect on the Revolution Slider images;
- misc: Added Lazy Load animation on the Image Box and Inline Single Image element;
- misc: Added width and height attributes on the Inline mage and Fancy image elements;
- misc: new options to change the SEO Title Tag on various shortcodes;
- misc: New options to add Gradient & Shadow on sticky rows;
- misc: Added “Time ago” option for blocks;
- misc: The Inline Text element now recognizes footer shortcodes;
- misc: Removed left/right margin restrictions for the column/inner column;
- misc: Smaller Newspaper font – some icons are now converted into SVG;
- misc: ‘rel’ option for logo URL;
- misc: ‘rel’ option for social share;
- fix Food Recipes demo fix – meta info on modules was hidden from CSS;
- fix: Frontpage offset issue on the Mobile Theme;
- fix: Some string translations on the Mobile theme;
- fix: Undo/redo history in tagDiv Composer due to memory limit on local storage;
- fix: WPML notices;
- fix: Saving theme panel backups;
- fix: Title styles on the Single Comments;
- fix Background image upload in the panel when the image has caption;
- fix: Prevent sending XSS injection in block ID – courtesy to Toan Nguyen & Truoc Phan;
- fix: Shadow issue on row dividers;
- fix: Ad title position;
- fix: Some translation strings;
- fix: Open modal login from comments shortcode without the panel option;
- fix: Width and height attribute on header logo;
- fix: Twitter social counter;
- fix Multiple warnings and notices.