MonsterInsights – The Best Google Analytics Plugin
Setup Google Analytics on Your WordPress Site in Minutes (without writing any code).
Before MonsterInsights, you needed to hire a developer or know how to code to properly set up Google Analytics, add event tracking, configure eCommerce tracking, etc. This would take several days, if not weeks.
MonsterInsights makes it “effortless” to set up Google Analytics in WordPress, the Right Way. Simply install the plugin and enable the features you want with just a few clicks, no coding needed!
Get to Know Your Website Visitors in a Whole New Way
With MonsterInsights, you can see useful information about your visitors right inside your WordPress dashboard.
Our Audience Report shows you which country your visitors are from, what are they most interested in, which device are they using, their age, gender, and a whole lot more.
You can use these insights to improve your overall web strategy.
See Exactly How People Find & Use Your Website
Want to see what’s working on your website and what’s not?
MonsterInsights Behavior Report shows you exactly how people find your website, which keywords did they search for, who referred them, what did they click on your site, and more.
You can use these insights to uncover low-hanging fruits, new partnership opportunities, and the right areas to focus on!
Focus on the Content that Matters
MonsterInsights help you eliminate the “guesswork” when it comes to finding out what content your visitors are interested in.
Our content report shows you exactly which content gets the most visits, so you can analyze and optimize it for higher conversions.
Combine this with our search console report and custom dimensions, you can be on your way to SEO domination and higher rankings!
See All Your Important Store Metrics in One Place
Get answers to all your top eCommerce questions from a single report.
MonsterInsights shows you important eCommerce metrics like total revenue, conversion rate, average order value, top products, top referral sources, and more.
You can use these insights to increase your sales & revenue.
Changelog MonsterInsights pro 7.18.0 – The Best Google Analytics Plugin
- Tweak: We updated the way we load the main tracking script to improve page load performance.
- Tweak: We tweaked how most of the objects stored in the database are loaded and improved the overall sizes for better performance in the WordPress administration area.
- Tweak: We optimized our plugin’s assets to reduce the plugin size and improve loading times in the admin area.
- Tweak: We extended our compatibility shim to support virtual pageview events added using legacy code.
- Fix: We updated the image size used by our Popular Posts widgets for improved performance and compatibility.
Changelog MonsterInsights – The Best Google Analytics Plugin 7.17.0
- New: Our contextual education messages will now highlight the report or setting mentioned so it’s easier to make informed decisions.
- Tweak: We added extra checks to the methods used for sending server-side events with the measurement protocol to prevent preloading plugins from triggering them.
- Tweak: We made an adjustment to ensure the curated Popular Posts in the widget are randomly displayed.
- Tweak: We added a filter to allow disabling of the Popular Posts random display of posts.
- Tweak: We adjusted the way we load the Popular Posts styles to improve performance when the styles are not used.