MemberPress – All-In-One Membership Plugin
Powerful & Easy to Use
MemberPress is an easy-to-use WordPress Membership Plugin. It will help you to start charging your users for access to your content instantly.
MemberPress will help you confidently create, manage and track membership subscriptions and sell digital download products. In addition to these features, MemberPress will allow you to manage your members by granting and revoking their access to posts, pages, videos, categories, tags, feeds, communities, digital files, and more based on what memberships they belong to.
Are You Ready to Start Your Membership Site?
With MemberPress, you’ll be able to create compelling WordPress membership sites that leverage all of the great features of WordPress, WordPress plugins, and other 3rd party services, including content management, forums, and social communities.
Unlike many other membership site solutions, MemberPress integrates fully with your already-existing WordPress website, is robust but is also simple to use. So if you’re wondering how to get your membership going … no need to wait; you’re in the right place.
Changelog MemberPress – All-In-One Membership Plugin 1.9.20 + Addon
- Affiliates menu item
- Pressing enter after typing coupon code will apply the coupon, not submit the form
- Undefined index PHP notices
- SourceMaps warning error with Developer Tools add-on
- Stripe tax rate errors
- eCommerce tracking shortcode not working with Stripe Checkout
- Two-factor options not showing if using BuddyPress integration
- Return handling sometimes going to the account page in PayPal Standard
- Updating Credit Card details on imported Stripe subscriptions
Changelog MemberPress – All-In-One Membership Plugin 1.9.18
- Added mepr-user-active-membership-titles shortcode
- Card Testing feature for Stripe (blocks malicious users)
- Additional payment methods supported in Stripe Checkout depending on location and availability (SEPA, iDEAL, Bancontact, Giropay, Sofort, p24, Alipay)
- CLP currency option
- Send tax rate to Stripe properly
- Account page subscription actions (cancel, pause, change plan, etc.) now show on their own lines.
- Drips/Expirations on Rules use local WP timezone now (fixed still uses UTC)
- Update link is hidden on account page if subscription uses Offline gateway
- Refreshed Stripe gateway UI
- Duplicate payment receipt emails are being sent in some cases
- Stripe Checkout on non-Single Page Checkouts
- Coupons with Stripe Checkout
- Expiration date showing incorrectly in some cases with fixed-date memberships
- Taxes in prorations
- Stripe Checkout error handling
- Months translation fix in weekly stats widget
- Membership-specific welcome emails with offline gateway
- VAT number not stored with customer account when using Stripe Checkout
- Conflict if signup and account form on the same page
- Stripe Checkout cancel URL encoded params bug
- Stripe Checkout not working with gifting add-on