Listeo – Directory & Listings With Booking – WordPress Theme
Listeo is an all-in-one WordPress directory theme with a front-end user dashboard,
built-in booking system, private messaging, and many more gorgeous features!
No paid extensions and no coding knowledge are required.
Build a professional directory & classifieds website like TripAdvisor, Yelp, Airbnb, Booking.com, Tripping, FlipKey, HomeAway, or similar in minutes!
Listeo features a user-friendly front-end dashboard where listings, bookings, packages, profile details, and private messages can be easily managed.
- RentingUsers can choose to check in & out dates, guests’ amounts and send a request to the host to book a reservation.Once the host accepts, the requesting user can be charged for the entire amount at the reserved time. The host can manage calendar availability and set different prices for specific days.
- Services through Listeo users can reserve spots at, e.g., restaurants, car washes, barbers, etc. They can choose a date and time slot or a specific hour if time slots are non set by the host. They can also be charged for reservations.
- EventsOnline ticketing system for any venue or event. Users can add event listings on your website while also sell tickets for those events.
Monetize Your Website
Making money from your website isn’t a myth anymore, and it’s doable by everyone. With Listeo, you can charge your customers per listing submission, offer packages, or monthly subscription – the choice is yours.
That’s not all! You can charge fees for every booking service!
If the owner of a listing with an apartment booking service sets a fixed price of $50 for each day and sets a 10% fee for booking service, you will get $5 and pay the rest ($45) to the vendor. Vendors will get an additional “Wallet” page in the dashboard to check the summary of earnings from bookings, payouts history, and set payout method.
Various Map Providers
Google Maps API pricing got you down? You can use alternatives like OpenStreetMap, MapBox, Bing Maps, Thunderforest, or HERE minister support sorts the location autocomplete feature powered by OpenStreetMap, which means that you don’t need to use Google API even for this. It’s exclusive to Listeo – not found in other themes! We took care to develop it with the best UX/UI practices, and it works as well as Google’s autocomplete.
Listeo comes with a smart private messaging system wherein users and listing owners can contact each other.
Users can add reviews to determine the quality of goods and services from local shops. All reviews can be managed or edited. In addition, owners can reply to reviews added by visitors.
You can set up automatic email notifications about bookings, payments, listing expiration, and others. Content of messages can be easily changed in options!
Other Unique Features
- Guests and Owner User Roles
- Google reCAPTCHA
- AJAX Powered Search Results
- Smart Listing Reviews
- Private Messages
- Claim Listing Feature
- Revolution Slider
- WP Bakery Page Builder
- Contact Form 7 Integration
- Over 2000+ Icons Available
- Multiple Listing List Styles