IThemes Security Pro Take the Guesswork Out of WordPress Security
iThemes Security Pro takes the guesswork out of WordPress security. You shouldn’t have to be a security professional to use a security plugin, so iThemes Security Pro makes it easy to secure & protect your WordPress website.
Your WordPress website needs a WordPress security strategy that includes a trusted WordPress security plugin like iThemes Security Pro. WordPress currently powers over 25% of all websites, so it has become an easy target for hackers with malicious intent.
Make sure your WordPress website is secure and protected with iThemes Security Pro. iThemes Security Pro works to fix common WordPress security issues you may not know exist. By adding an extra layer of protection, iThemes Security Pro helps give you peace of mind—and keeps the bad guys out.
iThemes Security Pro WordPress Plugin
- WordPress Brute Force Protection
- Strong Password Enforcement
- Lock Out Bad Users
- Away Mode
- Hide Login & Admin
- Database Backups
Changelog IThemes Security Pro 7.0.3 – Take the Guesswork Out of WordPress Security
- Enhancement: Reintroduce Feature Flags management UI.
- Tweak: Reposition “Advanced” and “Tools” menu items to be more readable on lengthy screens.
- Bug Fix: Sites that did not support HTTPS, but had the SSL module active, but not configured, on upgrade would get redirected to the HTTPS version of the site.
- Bug Fix: When the Change Admin User tool is run, update any User Groups referencing the old user id.
- Bug Fix: Unregister the iThemes Security Two-Factor module when the Two-Factor Feature Plugin is enabled.
- Bug Fix: Add missing and correct erroneous text domains.
- Bug Fix: The WordPress footer would appear in the middle of the logs page.
Changelog iThemes Security Pro 6.8.3 WordPress Plugin
- Tweak: Remove non-SSL fallbacks for Security Check Pro and Version Management.
- Bug Fix: Tweak checkbox styles.