Instagram Feed Pro By SmashBalloon – WordPress Plugin
Add beautifully clean, customizable, and responsive Instagram feeds to your website. Super simple to set up and has tons of customization options to seamlessly match the look and feel of your site.
Instagram Feed Pro By SmashBalloon Features:
Increase Social Engagement
Increase engagement between you and your Instagram followers. Increase your number of followers by displaying your Instagram content directly on your site.
Don’t have time to update your photos on your site? Save time and increase efficiency by only posting your photos to Instagram and automatically displaying them on your website.
Display Your Content Your Way
Customize your Instagram feeds to look exactly the way you want, so that they blend seamlessly into your site or pop out at your visitors!
Keep Your Site Looking Fresh
Automatically push your new Instagram content straight to your site to keep it looking fresh and keeping your audience engaged.
No Coding Required
Choose from tons of built-in customization options to create a truly unique feed of your Instagram content.
Super simple to set up
Once installed, you can be displaying your Instagram photos within 30 seconds! No confusing steps or Instagram Developer account needed.
Mind-blowing Customer Support
We understand that sometimes you need help, have issues, or just have questions. We love
our customers and strive to provide the best support experience in the business. If you need support then just let us know and we’ll get back to you right away.
Instagram Feed Pro Features
- Display posts from either your Instagram accounts or by hashtags
- Completely responsive and mobile-ready – layout looks great on any screen size and in any container width
- Display multiple Instagram feeds on the same page or on different pages throughout your site by using our powerful shortcode options
- Combine multiple feeds types into one single feed
- Choose from multiple layouts including grid, carousel, masonry, and highlight
- Use the built-in shortcode options to completely customize each of your Instagram feeds
- Infinitely load more of your Instagram photos with the ‘Load More’ button
- Display your Instagram stories
- View photos and comments in a pop-up lightbox
- Built-in HTML5 video support
- Built-in post caching to minimize Instagram API requests and speed up load times. Includes backup caching so your feed won’t fail when you need it most!
- Supports Instagram “Slideshow/Carousel” posts
- Share photos to popular social media networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Filter posts by media type; choose to show only photos or videos
- Create “shoppable feeds” where the posts automatically link to custom URLs
- Display ads in your feed with our Mediavine integration
- Choose to only show posts which contain certain words or hashtags in any of your feeds. For example, only show posts from your User ID which contain a specific hashtag.
- Choose to remove any posts which contain certain words or hashtags
- Block posts from certain users, or choose to only show posts by certain users
- Moderate your feed using the built-in visual moderation system to prevent unwanted photos from being displayed
- Create “white lists” of posts so that only certain posts are displayed
- Generate “permanent” feeds of a fixed set of posts
- Display photo captions
- Display the number of likes and comments
- Swipe support for touch-screen devices
- Plus more features are added all the time!
Instagram Feed Pro Changelog v5.12.8
* Tweak: Added a warning if the access token could not be decrypted for use in API requests.
* Tweak: Added a fallback method to reach the Instagram API if a cURL error 6 error is detected.
* Fix: Fixed an issue with connecting an additional business account if the first account listed was not selected.
Instagram Feed Pro Changelog 5.12.6
* Fix: Using showheader=”true” in the shortcode would not work if the related setting was disabled on the settings page.
* Fix: Added additional plugin hardening.
Instagram Feed Pro Changelog 5.12.5
* Tweak: Error reporting notices are now only displayed if there is an issue with the primary API request, rather than secondary ones such as retrieving stories.