Hero – ShoutCast and IceCast Radio Player
- Shoutcast and Icecast Support – It supports Shoutcast and Icecast radio streaming. The radio stream should be MP3 type. It will also play AAC streams but only on browsers that support AAC.
- Only Radio Stream Needed – Add the radio stream, and the player will get the current playing song and artist photo.
- Responsive Design – The radio player can be used in responsive websites. Optional parameter to disable responsive behavior to integrate it in non-responsive websites.
- Mobile Compatible – It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems.
- Last.FM API – The player uses Last. FM API to display the photo of the current playing singer.
- Highly Customizable – You can choose from the 2 available skins: back & white. Also, from parameters, you can create any color scheme, having the possibility to integrate it in any design.
- Sticky Version – Parameter to set the radio player in sticky version. Additional parameter to only show the play button.
- History – It will automatically get the history for ShoutCast streams. For IceCast streams, it will generate the history as the radio plays.
- Show/Hide History – Button to show or hide the history—also option to start the player with the history hidden.
- Share – You can share the radio player on Facebook and Twitter. Parameters to customize the share title and description.
- Multiple Instances – You can insert multiple radio players on your website or the same page. Only one can be set as ‘sticky.’
- Show/Hide Buttons – You can set as visible or hidden: playlist, volume, share buttons.
- Multiple Parameters – Over 30 options from where you can customize your player, including width, autoplay, colors, and other parameters.
- You’ll find detailed video tutorials in the help documentation
Note for IOS & Android (restrictions imposed by Apple & Google): – The autoplay will not work because IOS (and Android) has disabled the autoplay feature, and it can’t be controlled from JS.