Gravity Forms Styles Pro Add-on
- Simple to use. Seamless integration with Gravity Forms and your theme. This is a native Gravity Forms add-on and not a plugin that forces itself on top of Gravity Forms from the outside.
- Easily create form layouts with STYLES SELECTOR: Easy to use GUI-based style selector for all fields, create and change the layout from within the form edit page.
- Create complex form layouts let the plugin handle all devices.
- NEW STYLES: Introduces more styles for creating form layout. We’ve packed several practical layouts options beyond the ones included with Gravity Forms.
- Responsive form styles are designed with a mobile-first approach and modern screen sizes and UX requirements in mind.
- Hierarchical CSS structure. Easily and quickly customize your CSS without breaking everything around an element. Adapts to your theme using inheritance-based, non-absolute CSS techniques.
- RTL support
- Lightweight. No big-fat files. Smaller and efficient styles make the CSS load fast.
- Compatible with Gravity Forms Ready classes. If you’ve used it on your forms already, you can use it alongside the plugin and not worry about redesigning from scratch. If anything, you only get more options to style… way more options!
- No need to hack Gravity Forms with special shortcodes. Just use it as regular.
- Use multiple themes on the same page.
- Compatible with Gravity Forms widgets.
- Nine built-in visually unique themes are included for forms with easy customization settings, from Bootstrap to Material to Flat style forms and many more.
- Inherit Form Styles from your WordPress theme, and customize them.
- Floating Labels for Material form styles
- Customize each theme separately.
- Theme customization options for fields:
- Font (over 300+ Google fonts)
- Font size
- Font style
- Field spacing (below)
- Icon color
- Border color, width, style
- Field background-color
- Active field background-color
- Active field border-color
- Automatic placeholder color calculation based on field color
- Theme options for field labels
- Font (over 300+ Google fonts)
- Font size
- Font style
- Theme options for background:
- Default (use the default background color or image with the theme)
- None / Transparent
- Color (with transparency option)
- Theme options for buttons
- Customize text color
- Customize background-color
- Easily write enable/disable your Custom CSS in one place.
- Write simpler and faster CSS for Gravity Forms.
- Complete overhaul of the Gravity Forms Styles for modern needs. The new Styles are lighter, non-repeating, and written hierarchically to be most efficient and easy to override if need be.
- Ability to hide labels for fields. Useful when you want to use placeholders only.
- Customize validation message for your form; ability to use HTML within the validation message.
- Validation Message Popup: show validation message in a CSS popup; automatically scroll to the first field with the error.
- Add icons to fields, choose a style to show the icons; ability to show icons before or after the field.
- Add icons to choices (checkbox or radio fields), choose a style to show the icons, the ability to show icons before or after the label text.
- Use a different color for each time you use an icon.
- Add images to radio and checkbox choices.
- Customize form button colors
- Developed by seasoned designers. This plugin utilizes best practices for UI\UX design, focusing on the ease of use best practices for coding, resource utilization, browser friendliness, and speed was the focus during planning and development.
- Compatible with Multi-Page forms.
Changelog Gravity Forms Styles Pro Add-on 3.0
– Live Style Editor for Styles Pro Themes
– Create Theme Variations
– Import/Export theme styles
– Updated Theme Customization UI
– New Styles: Move animated radio/checkbox icon towards the end (on the right, on RTL)
– Google Fonts is now supported with weight variations. Selected variations are automatically enqueued
– Switch to the selected theme in Customizer when coming from Form Settings
– Allow overriding of Themes using the /gf_stylespro folder inside your active theme/child theme
– Allow adding custom themes to /gf_stylespro folder inside your theme/child-theme
– Overhauled Draw styles
– Fixed an issue where icon previews were not working for newly added icons in the Form Editor
– Several style improvements in the form editor
– Remove minor warnings for rare exceptions
– Fixes in Ethereal Material, Kiwi Themes
– Other minor improvements
– Does not embed icon sets on form editor unless Styles Pro is activated for that form
– Use validation background color for validation popup
– Improved Black and White image effect
– Fixed an issue where the The Customizer was not properly styling previous button
– Fixed CSS issues with Radio/Checkbox Frame Styles used with Pricing
– Updated Google Fonts list
– Improvements in Float Labels script and styles
– Fix: Custom validation message was not validating when HTML was added
– Fix: Legacy datepicker styles were being loaded on new markup forms
– Fix: Legacy ‘Other’ radio option not working
– Fix: Legacy – Whitespaces taking extra spaces between LI columns
– Several improvements under the hood
Changelog Gravity Forms Styles Pro Add-on 2.7.4
– Fixed Consent field’s styling for some style combinations
– Legacy: CSS fixes for file upload validation message
– Legacy: Fixed Inherit theme’s default margin-bottom
– Legacy: Fixed button text alignment
– Fixed some CSS issues with the Classy Glassy theme
– Legacy: Improved Frame styles for non-ornamented choices
– Fixed an issue where the Background setting didn’t clear the Background image as expected