Gravity Forms Coupons Add-On
Enables Gravity Forms administrators to create coupon codes that can be applied to products, services, or subscriptions when used with a payment add-on such as PayPal and Authorize.net.
The Coupons Add-On allows you to easily implement coupon functionality on order forms created with Gravity Forms. Coupons can be form-specific or apply to all forms that utilize the Coupon Field. It’s entirely up to you how you configure it!
- Form Specific or All Forms: Create coupons that can only be used on a specific Gravity Form or a coupon used on any Gravity Form with a Coupon Field.
- Flat Rate or Percentage Discounts: Coupons can apply either a flat rate of the total or a discount percentage depending on how you configure each coupon.
- Control Start Date, Expiration Date, and Usage: Set a Start Date and/or an Expiration Date and apply Usage limits to control how many times a coupon can be used.
- Control Stacking: Control if a coupon can be applied when another coupon has already been applied. Prevent double dipping!
- Seamless Integration: Quickly integrate Coupons with any Gravity Forms powered order form that utilizes Pricing Fields.
- Easy to Use: Implementing Coupons is as easy as adding a Coupon Field to your form and creating your Coupons!
- Gravity Forms Powered: Conditional logic, limiting after a certain date or number of entries… it’s no different than implementing any other field in Gravity Forms!
- System Requirements: The Gravity Forms Coupons Add-On requires Gravity Forms v1.7.6+ and WordPress v3.5+.