Generatepress GP Premium WordPress Theme Addon Plugin
It’s easy to see why GeneratePress Premium is one of the greatest WordPress themes on the market right now. Using the WordPress Customizer, you can live preview all of your changes before they go live! On WordPress.org, the theme has been tested and found to be safe and reliable. You may relax knowing that your site’s code is error-free and well-organized.
Since its launch, GeneratePress Premium has been translated into more than 20 languages by members of our community.
There’s also full support for right-to-left languages here. WooCommerce, WPML, bbPress, and all major Page Builders are all compatible with the theme! All major browsers, including IE8, may use it!
GeneratePress Premium is the ideal lightweight WordPress theme for your next project because it has a plethora of hooks and filters (developer goodies). GeneratePress Premium comes pre-installed with Font Awesome, allowing you to use its library of over 600 icons in both your writing and your design. Easy to use and very powerful!
How to Install GeneratePress Premium 2.1.2 WordPress Theme
Step 1. Install a free Generatepress theme from the WordPress theme section
Step 2. Download the GP Premium Addon plugin
Step 3. Go to Plugin section> Install Manual plugin and Install GP Premium plugin
Step 4. Activate GP Premium, and boom, your Generatepress WordPress theme is now converted to premium
Generatepress Premium Features (GP Premium)
- More than 60 color variations are available.
- More than 70 fonts are available.
- The ability to change the color, font, and layout of your WooCommerce store
- Mobile header, off-screen navigation, and more
- Color, layout, and transparency options for dynamic page and site headers.
- You have complete control over the dimensions, padding, and margin of every element on your website.
- Controls for featured images, columns and masonry, and an infinite scrolling pane
- Any code (HTML, PHP, etc.) can be inserted into the theme’s many sections.
You’ll be given a head start on your next project thanks to these demo websites.
Consider the usage of 60 different color schemes for your website’s shades of grey.
There are more than 70 fonts to choose from when it comes to the website’s text.
Custom object layouts, dynamic web page here, or an advanced hook law.
Increase the amount of color, typeface, and diagram selections in your WooCommerce store.
Isn’t there enough to keep you busy? There’s a cell header!
Your website’s online elements can be sized, padded, and located where you want them to be.
Unlimited volume, columns and brickwork, and many other features are included.
Add a second navigation option with all of the same options as the primary one.
Add photographs from the past to your website, but be careful not to overdo it.
Tiny page builder for our own website Goes for a walk around the content’s location, as well as the Sections.
Turn off more than a few aspects of your site’s content that are related to specific pages.
Replace the copyright information on the back of the website.
These selections may be imported and exported with just a few mouse clicks.
Generatepress Premium 2.1.2 (Changelog)
- Elements: Fix custom field value in dynamic container links
- Elements: Fix block widths in the editor
- General: Fix double slashes in dashboard file request
- General: Fix missing Customizer translations
Generatepress Premium 2.1.1 (Changelog)
- Menu Plus: Fix mobile header sticky auto-hide
- Site Library: Fix broken CSS variables on the import
Generatepress Premium 2.1.0 (Changelog)
- Blog: Fix masonry JS error if no archive pagination exists
- Colors: Deprecate module if using GP 3.1.0
- Elements: Add custom class option to a dynamic image block
- Ingredients: Add support for post_type array in display rules
- Details: Fix container link option when targeting next/previous posts
Generatepress Premium 2.0.3 (Changelog)
- Elements: Use block_categories_all filter in WP 5.8
- Elements: Remove wp-editor dependency from new widget editor
Generatepress Premium 2.0.2 (Changelog)
This minor update fixes a handful of minor bugs found in GP Premium 2.0.2
- Elements: Use blog page title for the dynamic title if set
- Spacing: Fix reset button bug in Customizer controls
- WooCommerce: Fix infinite scroll applying to product taxonomy pages