Essential Grid is a premium plugin for WordPress to display various content formats in a highly customizable grid. Possible applications include portfolios, blogs, galleries, WooCommerce shops, price tables, services, product sliders, testimonials, and anything else you can imagine.
Essential Grid WordPress Plugin Features
- Dedicated Video Tutorials Channel for Beginners
- All-Purpose Usage
- Boxed, Full-Width, Full-Screen Layouts
- Adjustable Rows/Columns/Spacings
- Images, Youtube & Vimeo Video, HTML5 Self-Hosted Video, iFrame Content
- Content Sources: Post, Custom Post, Pages, WooCommerce, Gallery
- Various Animation Types & Preloaders
- Dozens of Example Skins are available
- Responsive & Mobile-Optimized
- Visual Skin Editor: Build and Customize your own Skins easily
- Easily Import / Export Skins
- Include Custom Skins with Plugin Install, One-Click Installer
- Custom Metas: Additional Options for Posts
- Custom Post Based Skin Modifications: Special rules for Posts
- Extensive Documentation & Tutorial Videos
- Customizable Transition Speed (Individual / Global)
Changelog Essential Grid Gallery 3.0.12 – WordPress Plugin
- Added option to customize the offline LoadMore error message
- Added Global option to customize empty Grid and social stream error messages
- Added filter group drill-down visibility options
- Improved notices for when the selected source is empty (i.e. no posts available) or for social streams when credentials need to be added/adjusted
- An Ajax error will auto-select the source tab when attempting to save a post-based Grid with no source selected.
- Imported post-based grids will now auto-populate themselves on the frontend. Content can then be adjusted further by editing the grid’s post-category selections.
- Imported post-based grids will now auto-select “Posts” as the default Post Type.
- Improved the code to remove suppressed notices
- Twitter streams no longer require API credentials
- Flickr Photosets are now titled “Albums.”
- Clean up inline CSS styles.
- The localization file is now delivered as a pot file.
- Update tooltipster to v4.2.8
- switched select2 to the more robust dropdown builder – TTP
- update media filter CSS to remove the impact on revslider elements
- Fixed taxonomy list limiting not working as expected
- Fixed caching to consider the difference between mobile and desktop computers
- Fixed a bug where hiding the “Filter – All” button was not possible if more than one filter was added to the grid
- Fixed a bug where some specific filter settings were not properly added if more than one filter was added to the grid
- Fixed a bug where shortcodes added to a meta field did not work if they ended with “]
- Fixed a bug where the sorting did not properly work with load more items
- Fixed pages with multiple grids sometimes had duplicate item IDs that caused issues with animations.
- Fixed touch-swipe for pagination not always working
- Fixed “Edit Skin” button not always loading the correct skin
- Fixed Flickr Photosets not Working (now called “Albums”)
- Fixed Filter “AND” not working in the editor
- Fixed Video Lightbox not playing with sound for Vimeo Videos
- Fixed Pagination sometimes interfering with grid hovers
- Fixed Vimeo fullscreen button not showing on frontend
- Fixed Filter-All Text not changeable with multiple groups
- Fixed Show/Hide Filter-All not changeable with multiple groups
- Fixed Clicking on the “Filter All” will not clear the selected categories
- Fixed custom metadata with an apostrophe breaks the grid editor.
- Fixed __() & _e() does not escape. Updated to esc_attr__(), esc_html__() etcâ€¦.
- Fixed Global Settings -> Global Search -> Add Global Search Setting button state when search disabled.
- Fixed Item Spacing not saving changes
- Fixed Deeplinking Lightbox image not working
- Fixed Selected Category sources not being saved
- Fixed Hide Blank Items At not working correctly
- Fixed Selected Metadata displaying on filters
- Fixed Selecting a single filter is not possible using the “Multiselect” meta filter.
Changelog Essential Grid WordPress Plugin 3.0.6
- Added lightbox option to allow autoplay videos muted or wait for user interaction and play videos on demand unmuted
- Added protection against missing PHP libraries for XML/DOM