Elementor PRO WordPress Page Builder Plugin – WordPress Plugin
Including 3200+ Elementor Pro Templates kits from Envato
New capabilities have been added to the basic Elementor Page Builder WordPress Plugin, such as the ability to oversee your website’s conversions, user engagements, and overall performance from a single page builder (the basic version of Elementor needs to be installed before upgrading to Elementor Pro).
Note: Elementor Pro Online Templates are working with our product. You have to login through your elementor account ( Create an account here for a free elementor account: https://my.elementor.com/ )
How to Install and activate Elementor Pro Plugin:
Step 1: Extract the Zip file
Step 2: Install the free version of Elementor (the Latest Free version of Elementor is Included in the Zip file)
Step 3: Now, Install the Pro version of the Elementor Plugin
How to Get Elementor Pro Templates for Free:
Step 1: Once everything is done, create an account on the elementor site. Here’s the link: https://my.elementor.com/
step 2: Go to the Libray and choose your pro template, click on “Insert,” and enter your logins through the login pop-up
Step 3: That’s it, you are ready to import Elementor Pro templates for free.
How to Install Envato elementor pro template kits? (Included 3200+ Envato Template kits)
Step 1: We have shared 3200+ Elementor pro template kits from Envato with this package. Download them through our GDrive link
Step 2: Install a plugin called: Template kit- import by Envato
Step 3: Navigate to WordPress dashboard > Tools > Template kit
Step 4: Upload the template kit zip file and enjoy
Features of Elementor Pro WordPress Page builder plugin:
Here are some very premium elementor pro WordPress plugin features:
Faster Than Others
Fall to the ground and wait. On the front end of Elementor, you can graph with real-time results.
Free & Open Source
A front-end web page builder that’s completely free and open-source like Elementor is the first of its kind that provides comprehensive access to all of the graph capabilities that you may need.
Easy To Use
Every power has been carefully chosen to ensure a smooth ride for the user, allowing you to replicate the design at a reported speed.
Coding is not necessary to get high-end designs. The resulting page content is condensed and tailored to fit any device or screen size.
Section Width & Height
Monitor more than just a few sections of the page to avoid oversimplifying the design. As a result of the utilization of Elementor’s sections, you can now achieve a level of planning that was previously only possible with high-end custom-designed websites.
It has never been easier to adjust the number of columns. Grab the corners and slide them about until the stagnation layout is exactly what you want. In addition to the default settings, you may easily add more columns in the same way as the rows. Elementor is the best page builder for WordPress since it gives you complete control over the height and width of your columns.
Column & Content Position
With Elementor, you may place the top, middle, and bottom of a portion in a fixed position, and then embroider it throughout the entire part. You also do the same thing with the column’s content. Special features like this one allow for significantly greater customization of the format.
Padding & Margin Setting
Use px, em, or per cent to set the padding and boundaries for sections, columns, and widgets. In comparison to Elementor, this is a one-of-a-kind feature. If you don’t use percent and EM, the heading you specify may not appear as large when viewed on a mobile device. The scale of our prospective altar arrangements is passed on to you through our many abilities.
The intervals between columns of discipline should be changed in accordance with the breath of your graph Stamina layouts from around the world can be tested, and the best one will be chosen visually. In terms of customizing, this setting is simple, but it has a huge impact on the final result.
Changelog Elementor Pro Page Builder 3.7.1
New: Introducing Notes – Work collaboratively directly within Elementor
Changelog Elementor Pro Page Builder 3.7.0
New: Stripe Button widget – Collect Stripe payments directly from your site (#14748)
Changelog Elementor Pro Page Builder 3.6.5
* Fix: PHP 8.1 throws errors and notices in some cases
Changelog Elementor Pro Page Builder 3.6.4
* Tweak: Kit import dynamic reference support for templates and dynamic tags
* Tweak: Updated tested up to version tag to `3.6.0`
Changelog Elementor Pro Page Builder 3.6.3
*Fix: Share buttons are not accessible for keyboard navigation
Changelog Elementor Pro Page Builder 3.6.2
* Fix: The auto-updates mechanism is not working as expected (this version might be also installed automatically)
Changelog Elementor Pro Page Builder 3.6.0
* Fix: Global widget changes are not reflected on the frontend
* Fix: JS Error console message when using the Load More functionality and Post Per Page option in the Posts widget
* Fix: Heading styling is not being loaded when the Inline CSS experiment is active in Post and Page Title widgets
* Fix: Sticky offset not working as expected when changing device mode on the browser
Changelog Elementor Pro Page Builder 3.5.2
- The license system has been tweaked to allow for a trial period.
- When making changes to Global Widgets, the connected widgets don’t reflect the changes as well.
- Fix: When the Nav Menu widget’s collapsed menu is using the Inline Font Awesome experiment, the “close” button on the hamburger toggle button does not change to “close.”
- Fix: It is not possible to unlink the global widget.
Changelog Elementor Pro Page Builder 3.5.1
- Fix: The Animated Headline widget displays inline HTML components as plain text.
- Nav Menu widget’s dropdown elements’ values were inherited from the Main Menu, which needed to be fixed.
- Style adjustments for Order Summary titles in the Cart widget don’t appear to be working on various devices.
- The “Need Help” link in the WooCommerce section of the Site Settings panel is incorrect.
Changelog Elementor Pro 3.4.1
- WordPress dashboard’s Elementor Top Admin Bar is loaded when the experiment is running.
- Stop WordPress customizer from conflicting with the Admin Top Bar
- When the Font Awesome Inline experiment is enabled in the Icon List widget, it is not possible to adjust the icon’s alignment.
- While a user has to log in, the destination screen parameters are lost when importing a deep link redirect.
Changelog Elementor Pro 3.3.7
- Additional Custom Breakpoints are now supported in the Nav Menu widget.
- Support for additional custom breakpoints in Motion Effects has been added as a tweak
Changelog Elementor Pro 3.3.4
- A problem with the grid layout of the WooCommerce Products Archive widget has been addressed.
Changelog Elementor Pro 3.3.3
- The description of the plugin has been updated to reflect the new features.
- Fix: When editing a video, clicking on a video from the list of things doesn’t start it properly.
- An issue with activating but not connecting to a Kit Library has been fixed.
- The addition of custom breakpoint responsive values was missing from carousel widgets
- The tab border in the Video Playlist widget is being overwritten by the section background color.
- When the Improved CSS Load experiment is enabled in a Single Page template and the Post Content widget is active, the style of the widgets breaks.