Dynamic Content for Elementor – Create Your Most Powerful Website
Dynamic Content for Elementor supports the new Elementor’s “Theme Builder” and much more.
We thought that improving our favourite PAGE-BUILDER’s functionality could also explore how to build sites’ templates globally and dynamically. Others have already done this, but we believe we really outdid it. We’ve produced the widgets we needed, but the potential is really high, and we will not stop here. It’s enjoyable to build objects that do everything we ask them to! We better ourselves because we have new needs every day, and thanks to Elementor, we can really improve our workflow.
Add a new template in My Templates.
The first thing you need is to create your template from Elementor. Here, you’ll have to build your content from your page considering the role the elements own, such as the title or the highlighted image, the category it belongs to, or the customized fields you’ve decided to put on your page.
You can associate your template globally to the whole type, with no obstacles, no filters that complicate the procedure, just a project-oriented system that will allow you to define that your single pages will have a layout easily. Moreover, you’ll be able to make the same for the elements that will be displayed in the archives, which we’ve called “Archive Blocks”.
The “Blank template” check will allow you to define that the template of the pages is automatically in “Full width” so that you’ll avoid having other elements around the image.
If you’d want to have a page with a different layout, you could define it directly from the article. This is great because often, not all the pages have to be structurally the same.
Like you select a different template from “Attributes”, you can control Elementor’s default layout.
If a chain of articles has a specific Taxonomy associated, you can decide to have a whole new graphic.
All of this while you’re building your elements, without jumping from one thing to another.
Changelog Dynamic Content for Elementor 1.16.6 – Create Your Most Powerful Website
* Tweak: Dynamic Visibility now supports Product Category in the cart for WooCommerce
* Fix: Form with PayPal returned an error in some situations
* Fix: JS error in Conditional Fields v2 in older browsers
* Fix: the content of the modals widget was not translated with WPML
* Fix: minor fixes
Changelog Dynamic Content for Elementor – Create Your Most Powerful Website 1.15.5
* Notice: PDF Button widget with converters DomPDF or TCPDF now requires PHP 7.2 or greater
* New: Live HTML Field for Elementor Pro Form
* Tweak: Re init layout after Ajax requests on Exposed Form – Views
* Fix: Conditionals Fields v2 could not get the values from the Hidden Field or JS Field
* Fix: errors on DomPDF converter – PDF Button widget
* Fix: not possible to retrieve Favorites from user meta with Views
* Fix: minor fixes