Duplicator Pro – Site Migration & Backup Plugins For WordPress
Duplicator is the most powerful migrator available. It enables you to:
- Move, migrate or clone a WordPress site between domains or hosts with zero downtime
- Pull down a live site to localhost for development
- Transfer a WordPress site from one host to another
- Manually backup a WordPress site or parts of a site
- Duplicate a live site to a staging area or vice versa
- Bundle up an entire WordPress site for easy reuse or distribution
- Perform a full WordPress migration without struggling with messy import/export SQL scripts
MIGRATE WORDPRESS AND RUN WORDPRESS BACKUPS
Duplicator creates a package that bundles all the site’s plugins, themes, content, database, and WordPress files into a simple zip file called a package. This package can then be used to migrate a WordPress site to any location you wish easily. Move on the same server, across servers, and pretty much any location a WordPress site can be hosted. WordPress is not required for installation since the package contains all site files.
IMPROVE YOUR WORKFLOW WITH PRE-BUNDLED SITES
Duplicator lets you make your own preconfigured sites to eliminate rework. Instead of manually configuring your favorite theme, set of plugins, or content over and over, now configure a single site and bundle it up into a Duplicator package. Once you have the bundled site, you can migrate the WordPress site over and over to different locations to instantly create many preconfigured sites!
Duplicator Pro takes Duplicator to the next level with features you’ll really appreciate, such as:
- Drag and Drop install – drag an archive to the destination site!
- Scheduled backups
- Cloud Storage to Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Amazon S3, and FTP/SFTP
- A special 2-step streamlined installer mode for mega-fast installs
- Recovery Points added for speedy emergency site restores
- Support for Managed hosts such as WordPress.com, WPEngine, GoDaddy Managed, and more
- Multi-threaded to support larger websites & databases
- Migrate an entire multisite WordPress network in one shot
- Install a multisite subsite as a new standalone website
- Database and user creation in the installer with cPanel API
- Connect to cPanel directly from the installer
- Email notifications
- Professional support
- … and much more!
Check out Duplicator Pro today!
The underlying logic to backup WordPress, move WordPress and transfer WordPress are complex, and it’s impossible to know how each system is set up; this is why your feedback is important to us. Thanks for helping us to make WordPress the best blogging platform in the world.
This plugin does require some technical knowledge. If you plan to migrate WordPress or backup WordPress, please use it at your own risk, and don’t forget to back up your files and databases beforehand. Please visit the Duplicator resources section if you need to move or backup WordPress and would like additional help.
Changelog Duplicator Pro 4.0.4 – Site Migration & Backup Plugins For WordPress[NEW]: Caches of many plugins are purged after a migration.
[NEW]: New scanner check for PHP 64-bit architecture for 2GB notices
[NEW]: Added outbound IP address to the tools section
[NEW]: Added ability to run any package listed as recovery point directly in the package list
[NEW]: Added the possibility to download the recovery launcher
[NEW]: Now Duplicator PRO cannot be activated if LITE is active
[UPD]: Improved ZIP archive single and multi-threaded mode package creation speed
[UPD]: Improved message shown when storage endpoint can’t be read
[UPD]: Changed coloring of delete package import message
[UPD]: Additional polish and cleanup of license messages
[UPD]: Improve Package Details Error notice message
Changelog Duplicator Pro – Site Migration & Backup Plugins For WordPress 126.96.36.199
WordPress Version: 4.0 to 5.7.2
PHP Version: 5.3.8 or higher
Plugin [UPD]: Enhanced installer name handling