Avada – Responsive Multi-purpose WordPress Theme
In terms of popularity, Avada is the most popular WordPress theme out there. With the usage of multi-purpose WordPress themes, it is nearly flexible and easy to use. Only one type of theme is capable of providing such a large number of network picks as Avada, and the rest of them are simply attempting to replicate this. All of Avada’s focus is on creating original, creative, or professional websites for the industry management preferences community, but it’s forlorn after handling a variety of code.
Our flexible preference network is linked with an intuitive user interface, making it possible for anybody from a novice to an expert to create stunning, responsive websites. Now, it’s more than just a theme; it’s also a husky graphing tool!
Our versatile structure allows Avada to be whatever you want it to be. With a clean design, a responsive framework, an industry-leading preferences community, and an easy Fusion Builder, it’s a breeze to build pages with the Fusion Framework. Avada just sets the current honor with unlimited options, top-notch service, and then amazing feature-packed updates demanded by our customers..
Avada is a simple theme to use on-demand, but it’s also well-equipped for international use. Working in tandem with HTML5 and CSS3, a lot of thought and consideration went into this project.
In order to build something excellent, Avada has a lot of happy customers and real-world features that give you monitoring. Here are just a few of our many strengths! Regardless matter what type of website you have, Avada may be used to its full potential. Buy Avada today and join the world’s largest affair community!
Avada – Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme features
- HTML5 and CSS3 are used to build the website.
- Optimized for SEO, with a strong SEO foundation already in place (compatible with SEO Plugins like Yoast)
- Clean, well-structured, and well-documented code
- Enhancements to the speed, dependability, and quality of websites
- Firefox, Safari, Chrome, IE9, IE10, IE11 are all supported. Pixel-perfect responsiveness — plus the ability to turn it off if you don’t want it.
- Full control over site width, content area, and sidebars with Fusion Builder, the greatest visual page builder on the market.
- Retina-ready, high-definition images.
- Font Icons are used instead of images for social media and theme icons.
- Only the Automated Theme Updater works this way, and no other theme does.
- Throughout the theme, there are two sidebars
- Support for 1-6 Columns
Avada – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Changelog v7.6
– NEW: Added Off-Canvas Builder for drag & drop creation of popups, sliding bars, flyout menus, and push menus
– NEW: Added the ability to have push menus
– NEW: Added a global color palette feature, making it easy to create and update a global color scheme and have it shared across the site
– NEW: Added a global typography feature, making it easy to create and update typography sets and have them shared across the site
– NEW: Added aspect ratio and focus point options to the Image element
– NEW: Added image mask options to the Image element for stunning new image effects, including 18 prebuilt masks and the possibility to upload custom shapes
– NEW: Added option to upload custom SVGs in the Section Separator element
– NEW: Tagcloud element
– NEW: Facebook Page element with extended options, replacing the Facebook widget
– NEW: Twitter element with extended options, replacing the Twitter widget
– NEW: Flickr element with extended options, replacing Flickr widget
Avada – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Changelog 7.5
– NEW: Avada Studio, allowing to import prebuilt content blocks like templates, headers, footers, containers, columns, elements, icons forms, and postcards
– NEW: Image titles and captions can be displayed on the Image, the Gallery, and Image Carousel elements now, using different layouts
– NEW: Image Hotspot element with responsive positioning of the hotspots
– NEW: Button element now offers a lot more freedom, including padding, border-radius (4), border size (4), font-family, font-size, line height, and gradient fine-tuning options
– NEW: Added News Ticker element to render post titles of any post type in ticker style with lots of design options
– NEW: Added Star Rating element to easily display user ratings, using an icon, size, and color
– NEW: Views Counter element showing daily and total page visits
– NEW: Added the possibility to bulk apply patches for easier maintenance
– NEW: Added Mailchimp integration to Avada Forms
– NEW: Added Honeypot element to Avada Forms
– NEW: Added new options to choose the number of checkboxes that are required in the Avada Forms Checkbox element
– and many more
Avada – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Changelog 7.4.2
– SECURITY: Fixed XSS (Cross-Site Scripting) issue in breadcrumbs when using bbPress plugin and being on bbPress search page
– SECURITY: Fixed XSS (Cross-Site Scripting) issue in Avada Forms component allowing unescaped HTML form entries to be loaded on the backend
– UPDATED: Compatibility with WordPress 5.8 (widget screen)
– FIXED: Dimension fields not saving in Global Options
Avada – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Changelog 7.4.1
– NEW: Added possibility to dynamically trigger and populate Modal elements (e.g. for Post Card element)
– NEW: Added a filter for more control over additional link attributes
– IMPROVEMENT: Patcher will now only be loaded on the backend, improving compatibility and performance
– IMPROVEMENT: Refactored method of reading and filtering 3rd party CSS files for enqueuing to Avada’s compiled CSS
– FIXED: Uploaded custom fonts being loaded as Google fonts when used in page contents
– FIXED: Mega menus not correctly loading, when several menu elements using mega menus are on the same page
– FIXED: Megamenu hover transition not always being correct